Went to a picinic with a new camera.....not loving it yet.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I was invited to a picnic held by a guy who owns a Busa and lots of bikes showed up.

Wide range of riders and people.

I bought a new camera for the wife, but me and it are not getting along very well right now. I need to really read up and play with it more, no excuses for bad photoging but I did miss my DSLR.

Oh, and check out my new lid painted by dolilind. Loving it.:thumbsup:

Anyway, here's what you clicked for.
Bubba

CIMG0058.JPG

CIMG0060LID.JPG

CIMG0061.JPG

CIMG0062.JPG

CIMG0063.JPG

CIMG0065.JPG

CIMG0068.JPG

CIMG0069.JPG

CIMG0075.JPG

CIMG0076.JPG

CIMG0077.JPG

CIMG0080.JPG

CIMG0083.JPG

CIMG0092.JPG

CIMG0100.JPG

CIMG0104.JPG

CIMG0111.JPG

CIMG0112.JPG

The detail in the photos is fantastic (and I really like the blue Nova and the green Cuda--actually all of the cars and bikes are awesome; I just saw that silver Nova); I think the camera is fine; maybe all you're looking for is a professional setting for the cars and bikes, and maybe some editing software for special effects. Looks good to me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
looks like a blast. nice hot rods, any thing there that could run with the busa?:laugh:

They said the blue one was an 8 sec car, you should have heard it coming down the street.

The detail in the photos is fantastic (and I really like that blue Nova and the yellow Cuda); I think the camera is fine; maybe all you're looking for is a professional setting for the cars and bikes, and maybe some editing software for special effects. Looks good to me :thumbsup:

Thanks, I mainly bought it for the video, supposed to record at a max 1000 Fps. I have not figured that part out yet.
Bubba

what kind of camera? could be the white balance needs some tweaking?

got some fast stuff sitting there... Like the blown Chevy2... probably give the busa a serious run at the drag strip huh? :)

what kind of camera? could be the white balance needs some tweaking?

got some fast stuff sitting there... Like the blown Chevy2... probably give the busa a serious run at the drag strip huh? :)

Casio Exilim EX FH20 (point and shoot).

Nice get together there. Looks like good times. Your helmet looks sick. Matches the bike very well :thumbsup:

The photo of the pigtailed helmet looks like you were too close for the camera to focus properly. Looks like the camera tried to compensate by excessively sharpening the image, which has led to a lot of artifacting. That's just a guess based on what you posted here. That photo also has a little bit of a blue tint, but it's not horrible.

The yellow Nova (or whatever it is) looks like the camera underexposed a bit, and there are areas of blown out white areas on other images. It's probably just a limitation in the dynamic range the sensor is capable of handling.

Looks like a fun time!

hot rods and bikes, what more could you ask for, well uh...anyway....:thumbsup:

Back