Bikes on passtime tonigh @ LVMS

megawatt

Registered
If passtime comes to a track near you, make time to attend the taping and have a great time. Tonight they were here in Vegas filming and I had a blast. The track is open and I was able to walk around the staging line, pits, track. While checking out all the different cars and bikes I found this orange beauty.

mike10.jpg

So I start talking to this really cool guy "Mike".

mike.jpg

Says he is looking to run in the 7's, boostin about 28lbs, shows me all about the controls, gauges, etc. So then I go back to the starting line to catch these pics.

mike2.jpg

mike4.jpg

mike5.jpg

Check out the tire flex.

mike6.jpg

mike7.jpg

mike9.jpg

The run looked smooth and sounded sweet. Not bad at all considering he told me he did not have a chance to make a run to dial in the tune.

Then there was a combo round of these guys. Someone in the crowd said one guy (smaller one) was Mr. Trebel. I dunno but maybe someone recognizes who these guys are. I could not hear the speakers where I was at.

oschool.jpg

oschool1.jpg

oschool2.jpg

oschool3.jpg

oschool4.jpg

oschool5.jpg

oschool6.jpg

Both bikes were all motor, no spray.

oschool7.jpg

Sweet~!~ Looks like you all had fun~!~

I actually wrote them a letter a while back trying to get Kevin and myself on the show running the two up race (or any race for that matter)...never heard back~!~

Been watchin "Passtime" alot lately...
Seems like 9 times outta 10, if it's a bike on there, it's A BUSA!!!
Saw a stock '09 w/ nothing done but an extended arm do 9.1 secs, awesome!

Those are some good lookin pics that you took! I get a little more addicted to running my bike down the strip every time I go. :beerchug::thumbsup:

OK not bikes but this woman threw down some smokin results.

blonde.jpg

blonde1.jpg

blonde2.jpg

On the stage was the team members of Robert Height the funny car driver. It was a special edition where the whole team was against Ken Herring and even moved him off his usual position at the end of the stage so they could surround him.

DSC_0271.jpg

That's my Boy Mike Fields Sr from Wilton,Ca....The fastest Big Man on the west coast right now...He is who we shooting for next season if the budget allows we on the operating table right now....

If passtime comes to a track near you, make time to attend the taping and have a great time. Tonight they were here in Vegas filming and I had a blast. The track is open and I was able to walk around the staging line, pits, track. While checking out all the different cars and bikes I found this orange beauty.

mike10.jpg

So I start talking to this really cool guy "Mike".

mike.jpg

Says he is looking to run in the 7's, boostin about 28lbs, shows me all about the controls, gauges, etc. So then I go back to the starting line to catch these pics.

mike2.jpg

mike4.jpg

mike5.jpg

Check out the tire flex.

mike6.jpg

mike7.jpg

mike9.jpg

The run looked smooth and sounded sweet. Not bad at all considering he told me he did not have a chance to make a run to dial in the tune.

:thumbsup:great pics man!! That bike that Craig Trebel is on may be a ride that him & Don Plesser built about a year ago that was set up just for busa engines, I seen it while at Dons shop in KC,MO while picking up a set of tires:beerchug:

:thumbsup:great pics man!! That bike that Craig Trebel is on may be a ride that him & Don Plesser built about a year ago that was set up just for busa engines, I seen it while at Dons shop in KC,MO while picking up a set of tires:beerchug:

Here is another look.

DSC_0203.jpg

Back