Ever do a 12 o'clock.....

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
A few friends of mine have gotten into the hardcore rockcrawling in the last few years. They were at SuperCrawl over the weekend in Salt Lake City to compete. This pic isn't either one of them, but it looks like fun!! FWIY niether on of my buds did worth a s*#t this time. Later!!

What pic?
rock.gif
should I see one?
rock.gif

rock.gif

We don't get that crazy on weekend runs... usually!! It's hard to decide if I should take the Jeep out or go riding during the summer. The bike has been winning this year.

P1010800_1_.JPG

Hmm that jeep looks familar is that yours BusainSD or ya buds?

Gona be out that way friday and sat gona hit some of the bike shops see what they got for a good used Dual sport ya seen any out there?

Surprisingly he didn't loop it. Got off the gas & the front came back down. Didn't make the hill though.

That is a friend of mine, Condo. I have a black Scrambler. If you have been wheelin' in the Hills during the summer, you have probably ran across Condo & friends. If you ever want to hook up & do some rockcrawling, let me know!!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: "Cant type today!!"|1098203431 -->

MidnightBusainSD, I am going to Sturgis Yamaha/Suzuki this afternoon. I will see what they have. Anything special you are looking for? They also sell BMW if you feel like spending money!

Here is a real 12 o'clock. My friend Jim stood it on one wheel... the spare!!

Onetire.jpg

Nice rigs. I sold my jeep yj last year. I miss going wheel'n. Here's a couple pics. It had 7"(total) lift, ARB lockers,4.88's,ford 8.8 rear,35" Thornbirds,etc.... the list goes on and on. It was more of a money pit then my bike.

DSC00429.JPG

Back