For you Bogus, " Dumbest WARNING labels!"

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
Here you go Bogus and all others. This stems from the FRIVILOUS lawsuit thread. Have fun all! Let's see those dumb warning labels, pics are invited.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here ya go :laugh:

Caution sign sharp.jpg

man there are some racy ones out there. not too .org friendly. but for a laugh google funny warning labels. then click images.

Funny_Toxic_Warning_Label.jpg

warninglabel2.jpg

funny-sign.jpg

when I was working at a John Deere dealership, I seen a warning sticker on a skid steer's arm next to the main pivot point that simply stated..."avoid death" and had a picture of a guy getting crushed in the loader's arm:laugh:

:whistle: I found a few more but the left might complain.. so here are the PC ones..

dangertj(2).jpg

warning-stickers-mini.jpg

Aw man! I was gonna try that too! I wanna be like my favorite superhero, the TOXIC AVENGER!!!! :laugh:

you should try it, but dont jump in it, just have someone poor it over your head and then sue the company because the warning label only covered jumping into!!!! I think you would have a justifiable case.

you should try it, but dont jump in it, just have someone poor it over your head and then sue the company because the warning label only covered jumping into!!!! I think you would have a justifiable case.

I like your thinkin!

There are some signs on a roadway in northern Arizona that I remember quite well. They are along a long single lane road coming down off the high plateaus in the north as you travel to lower country in the south. These aren't stupid signs at all, because they made me think about going fast on these winding smooth curves with only a guard rail between me an a 500 foot drop.

The first sign merely said:
"Hit an elk"

The second was a pair of signs about 500 ft apart:
1) Your speed
2) You choose

They worked for me.

Whats with the pencil sharpener.
Who wants to grind something off their peni$ to make it sharper anyway??? :laugh:
Even if it did fit.

Back