08/09 Extended Tails

blacksj

Registered
Looking for the people who have the extended tails on the busa. Any pics please post them up. Also where do u find the fake singnal stickers.

catalyst sells them.

These arent my bikes, but here are a few pics I have found

bikeparts073.jpg

New20tail.jpg

shaft4-1-1.jpg

post-15-25512-Chance08.jpg

I have no idea how long these are, hopefully the owners will chime in

Airtech-streamlining.com also make a street and dragrace version of that tail . It s extended 6" and can also accept the brake light and turn signal lensesfor street applications.

I'm sorry but if you don't extend the hump the tail just looks really out of place.

Thats funny, I think just the opposite. I think the one that extends the hump all the way back looks out of place. But then again you know what they say about opinions:laugh:

Well I personally would want the more streetable one with the second seat, but that one looks good on the bike. To me anyway.

Yeah, that one is the sweetest, out of all those. Those rims really set it off too!
Posted via Mobile Device

One thing I am curious about that bike though, is why would anyone want a brake rotor if they didnt have a caliper. I cant see a rear caliper anyway.

One thing I am curious about that bike though, is why would anyone want a brake rotor if they didnt have a caliper. I cant see a rear caliper anyway.

Looks like there's a mount under the swingarm but no caliper or brakeline. That should be good for a thousandth in the quarter, LOL. Badazz bike, nonetheless.

Looks like there's a mount under the swingarm but no caliper or brakeline. That should be good for a thousandth in the quarter, LOL. Badazz bike, nonetheless.

Thats what I was getting at, they may as well take the rotor off and save another millionth or so.

this looks great!

post-15-25512-Chance08.jpg

This is my bike. In the pic, the bike was sitting @ 62.5"s

If anyone is interested in the wheels, I maybe saleing them, I want the Extra wide BST's:1zhelp: They have ceramic bearings and paint matched to the 08 org/blk, and the reason for the caliper mount is that they were on a 1000 and needed to mill the hanger down to fit, and the rotor is there for the track that require rear brakes, bc they only look at the rotor, FYI

Chance

Last edited:
Back