Trailer mod "tool time with Hal"

these are some sweet things you are turning out but i have to ask............what in the world did you do to Mary to cause her to kick you out of the house? you are spending way too much time in the garage :rofl:

seriously though, i wish i had those kind of skills! :beerchug:

Actually, she was in the house quilting. She bought a new table for her "rig", I think it was $700, and she gets it Tuesday. I see some new tools in my future.:whistle:

Hal, I showed Randy your boot holder and how cool it was. When we were at the track Sunday loading up to go I hear ...... "Whadda think of my boot holder"

This was what I saw:laugh:

100_5874.jpg

Wow very nice work, and trailer. How big is that trailer if you don't mind my asking? I was finally happy to find a good deal on a 6x10 enclosed, and now I see this.:bowdown::bowdown:

Wow very nice work, and trailer. How big is that trailer if you don't mind my asking? I was finally happy to find a good deal on a 6x10 enclosed, and now I see this.:bowdown::bowdown:

It is a 8' 6" X 20'. When I was looking for trailers I was also looking at 6'X 12' trailers. My wife said, " you may as well get the biggest baddest trailer your truck will haul, or you wont be happy". I love my wife!:thumbsup:

Eureka Springs 2009 001 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
GSXcite, your my new frabrication hero. That boot rack is sah-wheat!
Thank you! I'm in the process of buying some new equipment so I can make some at affordable prices. I have had alot of people who want one or more of everything pictured. :bowdown:

Back