Here is my 08

10-3-09 032.jpg

this is my 09 got it finished today
lowered 1.3 in front and 1.5 in back !

fist pic is stock , the rest are after lowering

DSCF0333.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

1 inch in the front and middle hole on my dogbones.

I am 5'8" and 205(I know I could shed a few) on the one where I am sitting on the bike.:whistle:

SD530470.JPG

SD530459.JPG

SD530471.JPG

When lowering 1 in front and 2 in back do any of you have issues with riding, steering changes, or bumping speed bumps when going over them? I want to lower mine soon but not if it will change the ride in any way bad.

When lowering 1 in front and 2 in back do any of you have issues with riding, steering changes, or bumping speed bumps when going over them? I want to lower mine soon but not if it will change the ride in any way bad.

No problems when lowering, you may usually have to make the suspension a little more stiff to keep the nose from diving into the front fender and to keep the rear from sagging too much.

Just my :2cents:

1st one is how i normally ride -1 in the front not sure on the rear i would guess -2 (soupys adjustable links Highly reccomend thes if your gonna lower your bike)
the last ones is the front strapped as low as it will go with no front fender for the track

Picture 191.jpg

8 5 09 027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

Those are some sweet rides everybody:thumbsup::thumbsup:keep them comin':beerchug:
Heres another one I built in '07- it's 2 in back & 1.75 in front with a solid spacer/bar riser

02040607.jpg

Back