Trailer mod "tool time with Hal"

how much would ya charge us for one cuz it looks freakin amazing :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Brian, I just got done with another one, and it took about half the time. If I can get a shop to shear them out for me I could produce whatever you guys want. Now I'm going to build a wider one to go between the boot racks for some more storage. I may do a whole modular system.:thumbsup:

well let me know I finally have the trailer up here with the bike managed to get 10-12mpg on the haul north today so looking forward to using it more and more :thumbsup:

Hal...an amazing product, brother.

Congrats! Really slick; totally looks store-bought.

:beerchug:

Hal thats awesome, but next time come up here and you can use my spot welder!

I must have spilled water on it because it grew over the weekend.:laugh:

100_0733 (Medium).jpg

Here is the final version of my weekend project. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.

100_0734 (Medium).jpg

100_0735 (Medium).jpg

100_0736 (Medium).jpg

100_0737 (Medium).jpg

100_0738 (Medium).jpg

Nice job! Amazing what you can do with the right tools and the know how to use them!:thumbsup:

Thanks all. I'm working on an enclosed cabinet now, for the spare busa parts members have donated to the busa hospital. I'll snap some shots as the project gets started. For those of you that have an interest in getting a boot rack, I will cost them out and let you know the price.

Need to patent those and sell them.:thumbsup:
I'm going to build some for members this winter. It worked real slick. I kept my gear in there while moving omslaw this weekend, and even after several large bumps, the boots stay in place even without the rod in place!:thumbsup:

Back