Weird

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I was at a local shop today and I saw a really strange looking sight.

White 06 Busa with a Gixxer tailend getting ready for a 360 kit with a 20" stretch.

Didnt expect to see anything odd so I didnt take the camera.

He had this picture there to show what he wanted the tail to look like

As for the Swingarm and 360, They are waiting on the parts.

Look familiar.

===================================================================

white.jpg

He had this picture there to show what he wanted the tail to look like

As for the Swingarm and 360, They are waiting on the parts.

Look familiar.

===================================================================

Hawaii?

shop owner here it Ft Wayne has one as well.. stretched, gixxer tail (orange/black 08) he used the factory gixxer tail that is the same orange as the gen 2 bike..

I will see if I can get pics in the next few days..

He said he wanted the Gixxer tail because it was wider and would probably be close to the same width as the 360.

why? i havent been in a cycle store in ok in about 5 years.

I had Green Country give me a quote on swapping out my shock and spring

Metric Swapped out my shock and spring / Installed new Chrome Rims, Rotors ( Front and Back ), Cush Drive, Sprocket that I had / Changed the oil / for less than the quote was from Green Country to swap out the shock.

I had Green Country give me a quote on swapping out my shock and spring

Metric Swapped out my shock and spring / Installed new Chrome Rims, Rotors ( Front and Back ), Cush Drive, Sprocket that I had / Changed the oil / for less than the quote was from Green Country to swap out the shock.

yea alot of the big stealerships are way high on $$$ and is usually a sign of them not being interested in doing the work. they want the warranty and servicing money not custom hourly work.

ive never let anyone work on my bike either. i enjoy it and i apply the money i save to more mods.

yea alot of the big stealerships are way high on $$$ and is usually a sign of them not being interested in doing the work. they want the warranty and servicing money not custom hourly work.

One of the guys working there just came over from Action Cycles. Told me he was getting bored there, all they did was Oil changes and Warranty work and some service, I told him it was because there too damn expensive.

Metric is small, and good people, ( and have a dyno if you need one )

Back