Conspiracy 101. A Story in pictures.

mike1180

Banned
I don't often venture here, but this is #2 tonight.
I got this today.
I make no representations of it’s accuracy, but I needed to share.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Ummm coming from someone that just got over having H1N1. Conspiracy or not....IT SUCKED! It was by far & away the sickest I've been in my 34yrs.

But you did live, and would you trade that to have aids?

Yes, I lived. And of course I would not trade for HIV. I was just making a point. The whole conspiracy thing is intriguing Mike...but a stretch non the less.

Last edited:
Ummm coming from someone that just got over having H1N1. Conspiracy or not....IT SUCKED! It was by far & away the sickest I've been in my 34yrs.

Dude I FEEL your pain!!!! I just finished my Tamiflu and am still so nauseas it feels like constant seasickness. My kindergarten age son brought this mess home and it spread like wildfire though the house. His school district here in Texas is having an awful time with H1N1. The nasal swab came back positive for flu, they then don't culture the strain as the treatment is the same. It was also pretty obvious in our cases as I had my "regular" flu shot at the end of August when I dumped my bike, and my son's teacher and a few classmates have been out with H1N1. If you get it, you will ball up and pray for the sweet relief of death!

Dude I FEEL your pain!!!! I just finished my Tamiflu and am still so nauseas it feels like constant seasickness. My kindergarten age son brought this mess home and it spread like wildfire though the house. His school district here in Texas is having an awful time with H1N1. The nasal swab came back positive for flu, they then don't culture the strain as the treatment is the same. It was also pretty obvious in our cases as I had my "regular" flu shot at the end of August when I dumped my bike, and my son's teacher and a few classmates have been out with H1N1. If you get it, you will ball up and pray for the sweet relief of death!

Yep....and it's taking down perfectly healthy people like nobody's business. Let alone seniors & children.

One of the kids in my son's kindergarten class happens to a twin that was born with a pre-existing heart condition. He is not doing well, was hospitalized (that is how the got a definitive H1N1 on him) and is not back to school as of today. We were diagnosed on Fri. 10/02, the reported numbers are that 19 children died that week (local news). :( The kiddos are taking it hard.

More than likely as soon as the baby gets well from her current school spread illness we'll be taking the flu cure. One of my sons told me that over 300 students at Clemson University had or had had the swine flu this semester. This was several weeks ago.

ANARCHY!! FIGHT THE SYSTEM!!

No, no.. really.. i never said that.. i could lose my security clearance..

anyway- whoever made that slide show doesnt even know how to spell 'defense'... its not 'defence'....... ???

So if you can't spell, i don't think you can count statistics either.. even if you are european and that IS how you spell defense.. this is the USA.. and we don't need you pointing out our conspiracies.. let sleeping dogs lie.

Amount of time to compile and gather statistics and create slide show - 30 hours

Amount of hungry people that could have been fed during this time - ??? A lot more than people fed by this powerpoint show.

Funny though I must have the immune system from Hell then my roomie had it and I never caught it. And she must have the recovery system from hell because she is almost over it (5 days later). Now bear in mind I think the doc may have been a little off on his diagnosis but funny he still prescribed yup you guessed it Tamiflu. ???

To answer the conspiracy: anything that contains an animals name and flu isn't as bad as walking down some streets at night.

All animal flus have the same cure Tamiflu; so hurrry and buy ur stock in that company and tell all your friends the (instert animal name) flu is coming and will kill almost everyone if they dont take it.

I'm on the tail end of the flu right now. My doc swabbed me and it was positive. I got a lingering case of Bronchitis to follow it up. It wasn't any worse than Influenza A. Bronchitis is much more annoying and hurts more.

So far the majority of the casualties of H1N1 would have had the same risk of death with any Influenza strain.

With the current powers in office we will be seeing mandatory vaccinations real soon. And we will be required to pay for them. Some hospitals in WA won't let their employees come to work unless they have had the H1N1 vaccine, even if they have already had the flu. That is being challenged in court right now.

This is exactly why I was groaning every time I saw the "get ur flu shot" thread.

Seriously, the evidence is out there that there is LIVE FLU VIRUS in some of the vaccines.

anyway- whoever made that slide show doesnt even know how to spell 'defense'... its not 'defence'....... ???
That's a rather common misspelling... And not everyone is an English major. It also may simply have been copied along with the picture.

This is exactly why I was groaning every time I saw the "get ur flu shot" thread.

Seriously, the evidence is out there that there is LIVE FLU VIRUS in some of the vaccines.

That's a rather common misspelling... And not everyone is an English major. It also may simply have been copied along with the picture.

taking it too seriously.......... it was a joke................ :whistle:

I'm not an english major either.... but I know that when I am making a presentation to prove a point that I will ensure titles of things are capitalized and that I know how to spell the most basic of words. Sound it out, it is not difficult. Anyone putting together a slide show accusing our officials of a massive financial plot to rape our economy should probably focus on the small things first. These things, such as proper spelling, will increase the reader's positive reaction to the presented material. Don't get caught drinking coolaid from idiots. The taste takes a very long time to get out of your mouth.

To add on to that- CHECK THE FACTS... based on the latest estimate of world population, your odds are more like 5.8 Million to 1 to contract the swine flu..... so who wrote this side show? Can we assume that all the other facts are incorrect since they do not even know simple division? Just more idiots posting worthless material for the sheep to read and gobble up.

So the odds, as presented, concerning swine flu are actually more against you than terrorists. So again.... coolaid.

Last edited:
Back