Done For The Year.

war69

Registered
So I put the bike and stang away for the year. Maybe if its a warmer day ill dig it out. Im bord and going through all the pics I took through the year. Thought maybe id share some of the better ones with you. It was a good year as we went to Key West to Mackinack Island. Door Countys Washington Island. Ft Meyers Beach. Jumpin out of a plane and of course Deals Gap 3 times. It was a great year. The pic with the white circle in it is where my buddy is standing by the waterfall.

a.jpg

a (2).jpg

a (3).jpg

a (4).jpg

a (5).jpg

a (6).jpg

a (7).jpg

a (8).jpg

a (9).jpg

a (10).jpg

a (11).jpg

a (12).jpg

a (13).jpg

a (14).jpg

a (15).jpg

a (16).jpg

a (17).jpg

a (18).jpg

a (19).jpg

a (20).jpg

So I put the bike and stang away for the year. Maybe if its a warmer day ill dig it out. Im bord and going through all the pics I took through the year. Thought maybe id share some of the better ones with you. It was a good year as we went to Key West to Mackinack Island. Door Countys Washington Island. Ft Meyers Beach. Jumpin out of a plane and of course Deals Gap 3 times. It was a great year. The pic with the white circle in it is where my buddy is standing by the waterfall.

I ALMOST see myself in that Sherman Rocket Ride pic!

Yah Shermans Rocket Ride was a blast. A little crazy for me but I stayed behind and followed the pack.

Nice!:thumbsup: Thanks for posting. Some of those shots make me wanrt to ride up to the Dells next year.

Nice Pictures

Thanks for the tour.

Please feel free to purchase some motorcycle gloves and use them next year. :rulez:

You know better. Just saying.

-Gilman

Nice!:thumbsup: Thanks for posting. Some of those shots make me wanrt to ride up to the Dells next year.

Hal, come on up. We have a place for you to stay, and then we can take off in the morning and make a day or weekend of the Dells. It is about a 1.5 hour ride from me depending on the route. We have had it take 4 hours to get there before. Some pretty riding from here to there.

Just give me a shout when you are ready.

War, we want you to lead some rides next year. for once I want to follow and enjoy instead of having to lead. :poke:

Did you see the post about the ride this Sunday? I don't know if you have to work or not. If you do have your riding buddy get a hold of me if he wants to go. He is more than welcome to join us. I promise we will not be delayed like last time. Sorry about that, again.

Cool pics man, thanks for sharing~!~

That waterfall is a lot larger than it looks~!~ :thumbsup:

Back