R6 Forum vs. Hayabusa Forum

Speaking of R6s, I love the '10 color scheme..

10SPBK_R6_Bl_B1_002_49b30459.jpg

Theres nothing like the Org.... But you might want to check out Yamaha R1 Forum
Its a great site with lots of info and help, its run by ToBeFast.com-also a sponsor here. They have a sub-forum for R6's I'm a big fan of the older R1's,I'm a member there too-Hoosier-R1:thumbsup:

r1.jpg

r1.2.jpg

l_a5fa7e5208ba36b539d43e03627cbc4f.jpg

.2.jpg

WOW... So, this is what you guys talk about in here? Hmmm... now I think even less of Hayabusa's. And apparently I'm also broke and can ONLY afford my R6. Oh and also immature, I guess so... I mean my WIFE tells me that all the time, and since I still play with toys when I'm playing with MY KIDS, I guess you can say I'm still young minded. Thanks a lot guys! at least now I know the reason whey YOU guys never wave back at us broke, immature, and inexperience riders.

And to the OP. I don't even know what to say, but at least you found your way home with the rest of you "higher class" riders.

Looks like word has made it the R6 forum, lol. I traded an 09 R6 for my 09 Busa, both black. I kind of wish I had it back and have both, it was a fun bike.

WOW... So, this is what you guys talk about in here? Hmmm... now I think even less of Hayabusa's. And apparently I'm also broke and can ONLY afford my R6. Oh and also immature, I guess so... I mean my WIFE tells me that all the time, and since I still play with toys when I'm playing with MY KIDS, I guess you can say I'm still young minded. Thanks a lot guys! at least now I know the reason whey YOU guys never wave back at us broke, immature, and inexperience riders.

And to the OP. I don't even know what to say, but at least you found your way home with the rest of you "higher class" riders.

1253748724-Cool_story_bro_inc.jpg

Nice, Now stick around and look at what people say about the R1.
I love the R1 and have never said anything bad about this bike. In fact, I was looking to get the '09 but Yami was late on showroom floor.

Your post just proves what OP originally left on the table and you have no idea how many peeps here enjoy multiple bikes, but dislike the other forums because of their under moderated format.
I could go on but why bother, I am a tired old man and have a ride in the morning, don't need to waste valuable Busa time with You.
Ride safe, and Oh, I always wave to riders not matter how Broke they are.:laugh:

Bubba

Funny, the 05 Raven R6 was going to be my first bike until I called my insurance company. Then the 05 Ducati Monster 620 became my first bike. I signed up on the R6 Forum, but I dont think I've ever been on it. I'm on another local forum once in a while that has become what you described. It gets old real fast

Ok first of all... I didn't get an R6 because that's all I can afford! So let's get that out the way. I got it becuase I love the bike! And if I was gonna go drop some cash for a mootrcycle I would NEVER buy a Hayabusa. That's a waste of money for something that is NOT even a sport bike, and looks freakin' ugly! 'Busas are for old fat people who doesn't know any better. They're too old to ride a sport bike 'cuz of back issues...and yet don't want to get a regular cruiser because they don't want to feel "too" old.

When I said that you guys are "higher class" I was obviously being sarcastic 'cuz frankly I think very low of you guys. Hayabusa's are NOT expensive bikes, so don't think that you guys are showing some kind of status by rolling around with your fugly bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok first of all... I didn't get an R6 because that's all I can afford! So let's get that out the way. I got it becuase I love the bike! And if I was gonna go drop some cash for a mootrcycle I would NEVER buy a Hayabusa. That's a waste of money for something that is NOT even a sport bike, and looks freakin' ugly! 'Busas are for old fat people who doesn't know any better. They're too old to ride a sport bike 'cuz of back issues...and yet don't want to get a regular cruiser because they don't want to feel "too" old.

When I said that you guys are "higher class" I was obviously being sarcastic 'cuz frankly I think very low of you guys. Hayabusa's are NOT expensive bikes, so don't think that you guys are showing some kind of status by rolling around with your fugly bikes.

So what is a busa for you?

You dont want a busa GOOD!!!!! I will never waste my money in those R6 or whatever they are...

Fat and old people? Let me tell you something kid I'm not fat or old, Im 25 and in good shape and the guys around here are in good shape and very good looking.

FYI HAYABUSAS are SUPER HOT!!!!:moon:

Last edited by a moderator:
only other forum that can compete with thr oRg is nasioc (north america subaru impreza owner club ) nice people that know what there talkin about but i love my busa more

Oh my !!! First of all i can an vouch that 99 percent of us here on Hayabusa.org do not look down on any other bike or rider unless there totally stupid in the way they ride on the street to make us ALL look bad........ even some of us do it. It's that we really like our Busa's....it's not for sure the best bike on the planet.... depends what you wanna do in a streetbike.......
A good rider on an R6 will kick butt on ANY Busa at Infinion.... fact and so be it.
Sorry someone pushed your button's....Now a Busa can corner pretty dam good in the right hands...but yea it's a big heavy pig too.....But it is a very capable SPORT BIKE.
No it won't win a AMA Super bike race--Moto Gp etc. It's all in what some of us want in a sport bike....BUSA='s BIG and heavy.....aside from a ZX1400 ---- Nothing compares to the rush we get when runni'n a Busa to redline down a straight......tach climbs so fast
that in just a few seconds yer doin' 176 GPS in 5th gear anytime anywhere. Whats not to love.. to each his own.. you like yer R6 ...i know what it can do....fine !!
It's apples and oranges comparing the two.....Now everybody just Chill.. I am 59 years old
and just a week or so ago ran it though the gears and was HIGH for quite awhile....
All i can say now is ride safe and enjoy the bike you have.....From an HD to a three wheel drive Ural...... it's all good....

Back