The Best Hayabusa (In Action) pictures!

why do yall always post the youtube video's while at work... now i am anxious to get home and i still have 7+ hours...

This was a pretty good time, too...:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a particular blast...:whistle

Last edited by a moderator:
My first track day....:beerchug::thumbsup:

565816542_dsc_2656_1.jpg

565816619_dsc_2711_1.jpg

565816457_dsc_2486_1.jpg

My place of employment just unblocked youtube and a few other sites, so now I can see the vids at work!!!:thumbsup:

im jealous.. my work still blocks them...i wish people would post the address along with the video :p then i can email them to my phone

Top one wasn't me, but been there done that :laugh: bottom is mine didn't have a camera at that time... lucky for me I guess that would have been something else to replace:laugh:

wreckJ.jpg

mybusa3.jpg

i haven't ridden any mountain roads yet but it looks like fun. was wondering what gear were you riding down palomar? did you stay in one gear in the video? thanks!

Mostly, Palomar demands that you descend her in low gears.

On the 'bus, typically 1st-3rd. Mostly 2nd. Very little time can be spent in 1st or 3rd, but you need them from time to time...rarely.

Glad you enjoyed it.

If you look on YouTube, you can go through all the videos I've uploaded there by entering 'allaboutscar' in the search bar. :beerchug: There is a small boat-load of my work on Vimeo, as well.

Back