been awhile..wonder if i'm remembered?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
cause i sure had fun...btw...Oren Ishii says hi...

OREN1.jpg

l8r, bill. :cool:

What up man!

mandatory 55hr workweek...finishing up the raising of my 3 daughters...and all the stress a man can handle doing the previously mentioned...i need to get oren (and myself) back out on the road...she's been mothballed so long my tires are flat. LOL!

Hi Bill, how have you been?
Posted via Mobile Device

not good...to much working and partying and not enough (re: "any" ) riding...however...i did lose 82lbs in the last 9 months...went from 247 to 175.

Welcome back!
You may have been gone, but you were'nt forgotten. I just used your tutorial on setting fork sag on my bike last week. Made a major difference in it's cornering manners.:thumbsup:

I remember that ride. Racing the rain down from the top of the skyway. Not even getting our helmets off when we got back to the Phillips before getting pured on. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the weight loss....if it's intentional that is! You will certainly feel better!

Dude you carry a special place on the org and in my heart.... (Long Story)

There's a guy right here on this site that'll help you change your set-up for your weight-loss. Maybe someone will post his link.:drinka:<------me:whistle:

Back