ITS ALIVE

Looks sweet. However, the Kanji and "Hayabusa" on the lowers sure look like some decals I've seen on the net somewhere.
rock.gif
It might but its not. I've never seen a two tone decal. He's just that good. If you were local I would luv to show you.He hit them in the light blue and then hit the outside edges in the dark blue.Same as the tank so they match. The hayabusa logo is in in silver then he dusted the blue across the top. I told him I wanted it like stock I think he pretty damn good.
I wasn't callin' ya out on it or doubtin' ya, I was just sayin' that the job he done looked like the decals I'd seen. That's all. Hope I didn't come across the wrong way.
I didn't take it like that. It's just hard to get the actual detail with my junk cam. I didn't think a fellow busa bro would be smackin me down like they try on the other local forum I go to.

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097440552 -->

I think I'm gonna add some chrome over winter.Just a little.I don't want to get carried away with it. Maybe just the wheels and pegs and the cases that stick out from the fairing.

I think I'm gonna add some chrome over winter.Just a little.I don't want to get carried away with it. Maybe just the wheels and pegs and the cases that stick out from the fairing.
That's how it starts. By next spring you will have had the frame and everything that's not painted, dipped in chrome.
biggrin.gif
Chrome is as addictive as crack cocaine for those who like the bling.
wink.gif

That's how it starts. By next spring you will have had the frame and everything that's not painted, dipped in chrome.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
I really didn't want to touch the frame. Thats to much like work.

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Yeah, I know what you mean, but once the chrome and polishing bug bites, you'll be doin' it. Just ask the blingers on this site. Once you start you can't seem to stop.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Yeah, I know what you mean, but once the chrome and polishing bug bites, you'll be doin' it. Just ask the blingers on this site. Once you start you can't seem to stop.
biggrin.gif
LOL I hope its not that catchy like that.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL I hope its not that catchy like that.  
biggrin.gif
sorry to say but thats exactly how it is. I started with the rear brake bracket and i just finished my frame today. and over the winter i'm gonna do everygthing else thats metal. i just cant stop and its free too. Best of both worlds.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Bike looks good!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how did the wreck happen in the first place?
I'll try to make a long story short.I came off a light on a straight shot with my buddie behind me I tossed the front end up in sec when I brought it down there was a lady crossing my lane that would take her up to an on rap to the hwy.I wasn't trying to ride it real far cause i know of this on rap. I just wanted to take off from my buddie.He's on a new 04 R1. Still a beginer.But any way I seen the car and I ammediatly stammed on the brakes hard front and rear and I just had this feeling that I"M NOT GONNA STOP so I let off the front brakes so I could steer attempting to just aim for the back end of the car hopeing she would still stay on the gas and get out the way. Trying to dirt track it as weird as that may sound. The last thing I wanted to do was bonce off of the car. BEEN THERE DONE THAT it sux. The next thing that I remembered was the nurses telling me that they were going to take me to my room now.From intensive care. I thought poop what happen. I broke six ribs -collar bone in two places -crushed my lung- hit my head so hard off the ground that I broke a bone in my ear-had bleeding on my brain.and they say helmets don't save lives.I'm here to tell you they do. I hit the ground probably ...I'm figuring around 70. I slid 40 yards and the bike slid 80 yards. I couldn't figure how I got so f....d up if the bike just slid to the ground .After talking to my buddie that saw the whole thing he said that the bike went to one side and then flung me to the ground. So I high sided. Never did hit the car thank god. BUT I'm all healed up and getting my ear fixed in Nov. and MY BABIES back on the road.
biggrin.gif

I think I posted this on hear once before. You might remeber the helmet shot.

HELMET_REDUCED_2.jpg

I was in my first stages of acting like a bug.
smile.gif

I think mines pretty fast we've been through alot. The big guy keeps throwin me back.

HELMET_2001.jpg

I was in my first stages of acting like a bug.
smile.gif

I think mines pretty fast we've been through alot. The big guy keeps throwin me back.
Ouch!

Maybe the "Big Guy" is trying to tell you something?
Ya I thought that too. Like LOOK FURTHER AHEAD MAYBE
rock.gif

I know slow my ass down alittle but you know its real hard on a Busa. I've been riden since I was sixteen and I'm 33 know I been down my share and feel like evil knievel ?? some times with all the things I've broken between motocross and the street bikes. But I keep telling my self poop happens. If you are going to play hard sometimes you get bit. You just pray that it's not that critical.

Back