After Market Seats/Skins Post ur pic's here

Re: Tobin Seats

here it is.........

Tobin seat 009.jpg

Tobin seat 007.jpg

Tobin seat 006.jpg

I'm actually selling mine, but here they are anyway, if you're intrested click the link below....

DSCN3480.jpg

how they look on the bike
DSCN2118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please edit your posts and write what kind of finish you choosed e.g. dull black. Old english, purple thread and so on. That would be a real help for me when i order.

btw heres mine.....
carbon look seat wrap with kanji stiching on the pax seat....
done at a local bike shop....
damage done ----> sgd75

14092009(001).jpg

Here are my two options, both Tobin's or Front Tobin and rear Corbin w/Backrest which is great for long rides with my wife. :thumbsup:

DSCF2344.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

Nope, pulled off my Yoshi pipe for the 1K. I never liked the look of aftermarket cans on Gen1s for some reason. The 1K, IMO, matches the bike. I'm still using the Yoshi header and mid-pipe and know I lost a couple of HP with the 1K pipe but it's fast enough for me. :) Also have since put some exhaust wrap on the mid piece where they connect. Also I have the ability to swap the 1K for my Yoshi at any point, just slips right back on. :)

Nope, pulled off my Yoshi pipe for the 1K. I never liked the look of aftermarket cans on Gen1s for some reason. The 1K, IMO, matches the bike. I'm still using the Yoshi header and mid-pipe and know I lost a couple of HP with the 1K pipe but it's fast enough for me. :) Also have since put some exhaust wrap on the mid piece where they connect. Also I have the ability to swap the 1K for my Yoshi at any point, just slips right back on. :)

thnz......kinda like the look of it too :thumbsup:

Back