My 330 osd pics...

davidl9953

Registered
well after months of waiting it is finally installed.... As you all have seen bigrod talking about kosman, well i dealt with him too !! And i have to be honest he did a AWESOME job with my stuff ! after spending a few thousand dollars and numerous of phone conversations ( since i couldnt see what they were doing i had to keep myself up to date on what the process would be like ).... well he widened my stock wheel to 330, and it came out perfect.. any questions please ask, and if you have anything negative to say you can :moon: :laugh:

DSCF0571.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

DSCF0578.jpg

Wow! :thumbsup: How did he widen the wheel? I like the fact that it looks "stock," then it hits you that the thing is super-wide!

they cut both sides of the rim, so all that was left was the center of the wheel and then put the new (rim) on and welded it... then they made spacers for each side to make everything line up

:thumbsup: Who did the install on the OSD kit? Make SURE it is fine adjusted!!!!!!! Looks good...makes you look twice with the stock wheel on the back.:bowdown: Looks like you need exhaust now, air ride with althread adjustable lower links.

Last edited:
The pairing of the Gen-I & Gen-II plastics is one of the best I've ever seen! Well done! :thumbsup:

very nice indeed...so what year is the bike? and with that fat a tire how much difference you feel going into turns vs the stock width? lloks good!

It is an 05... And as far as turns i am not really into draggin knee and stuff, i used to ride a 600 and 750 and believe it or not i felt safer on one wheel rather than getting low.....but honestly it is a little different but its just up to personal opinion, i've heard that bigrod330 drives the heck outta his 330!!! So to each his own i guess...I mainly got it for the look and to just have fun riding ( not to mention saving gas $ ) :laugh:

I was going to say Im not a fan of the GEN 2 lines, but on this bike it looks sweet. Then found its a 05 with Gen 2 plastics. Sure does look sweet with the 330 not all extended out.....

It is an 05... And as far as turns i am not really into draggin knee and stuff, i used to ride a 600 and 750 and believe it or not i felt safer on one wheel rather than getting low.....but honestly it is a little different but its just up to personal opinion, i've heard that bigrod330 drives the heck outta his 330!!! So to each his own i guess...I mainly got it for the look and to just have fun riding ( not to mention saving gas $ ) :laugh:

YEP...I sure do. Ive realy started to love the twisty stuff now. I think I can hang....thu a 1000 may walk away from me in those situation:laugh: And he could do with so much ease compaird to me working the hell out of the 330 to keep up. BUT it can be done. Its not for everyone, depends on your skill and how you want to ride it? Either way it looks sweet no matter how your riding the FATTY:beerchug:

Back