New Toy

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I pulled the trigger and got one heck of a killer deal on a 2008 CBR 1000 RR. :whistle: This thing is a trip to drive. Here is a pic of it in the parking lot at work today. I just want to leave and ride. Why oh why did I not call in sick today :laugh:

displayimage.php

Nice bike - Congratulations. The black one on the right looks like a 600RR.

Good call, that is a guy's bike that I work with. It is a 2005 CBR600RR Mine is the one on the left

Did you trade the Busa in or do you still have that as well?

Can not trade the busa. I bought this more for track days but must ride daily till next spring. :whistle:

You will find it difficult to concentrate on your job today:laugh::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I have done nothing but look up parts today and chat with people about the bike. The only problem with this is that my boss and director are not bike people..... LOL

big gratz there mike... member you saying you wanted a track day bike.. looks like you finally got one. :beerchug:

very nice indeed, my brother has one, I rode it and fell in love with it, apparently they are thirsty on engine oil though if you are heavy handed, so please keep us informed.
Must have been a hell of along day at work though :laugh:

Back