Clutch Control in Philly

I was......met some tother from here too. Show was good but not like last years. NO 2WheelTuner around. Jason was there stunting but no film crew following.
Here the ride Friday night was weak....only 300 bikes. Guess it was 2WheelTuner that brought in the big crowd last year????

I have 46 pics to get up later when I have some more time:thumbsup: KillerCreations Paint work rules in the Phili area:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Got back about 2 hour ago. They had some nice custom bikes there. Show really didn't have a big turn out but it was a great ride.

A few pics. The first one was thump rocking the place.

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

Found this one interresting. Build in progress not finished, but I like the stance for what it is and realy cought my eye for the color. Flat black with grey airbrushings, printed vynle flames then painted pinstriped.

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

Someone found the marbelizer and used it all :laugh: looks cool definitely different I do like th front end and the soft angles

Now for my fav and one that I have NOT seen before. I like the clean racey look.....:laugh: and this one doesnt even have a fatty on it. BUT I likey.

Funny how guys put fatties on and $$$ in paint and think they have a #1 show mag material rides. It takes the small extras in your ride to make it king.:laugh: Trick stuff...be diff from the rest:thumbsup:

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

I cant believe it didnt rain there. It poured here should have took the cage to look around beautyful bikes/paint.:thumbsup:

Back