Good day, Bad Day

busadnnor

Registered
"Good Day"....so saturday i won "best in show" in a local bike contest, here's a pic of my baby....b4 the "Bad Day"!
DSCN3530.jpg

DSCN3532.jpg

"Bad Day"....monday was a rainy day, but i had to get my bike back to the shop to finish up some projects we've been working on. loaded the bike on the trailer, and on the way there tragedy struck! The strap came loose and the bike fell over on it's right side...smashed it up pretty good. It's gonna have to have some body work done for sure and the art work is gonna have to be redone.:banghead:
i didn't get any pics (sorry)

but it's in the body shop now, and it should be ready to come home late next week

Sorry to hear about that brother. My front wheel chock cost $39.00 at Harbor Freight. There's also a rear wheel chock available. You have a big investment there.

Good luck with the fix :thumbsup:

i finally get my baby back tomorrow, and i'm a lil exicited about it :cheerleader: (even tho riding season is all but done, here in Indy).

i will post pics of all my new audio & video mods....:beerchug:

That sucks. Loading transporting and unloading blows. That's how I banged up mine.
Posted via Mobile Device

so here's my baby, all fixed and ready to roll. My air brusher decided to do a lil something different (without consulting me) which at first, pissed me off a lil...but either he or I got lucky and i really like what he did, so i didn't go off or anything....:laugh:.

Video coming soon

This was b4 the accident
DSCN3530.jpg

This is after....
DSCN4027.jpg

this is the touch screen pioneer head unit with navigation and multiple inputs (rearview camera coming soon)
DSCN4028.jpg

Video from SD card
DSCN4042.jpg

Right side speaker 4" JL Audio
DSCN4031.jpg

Left side speaker
DSCN4032.jpg

Swingarm Mid-Range Speaker
DSCN4034.jpg

Arc Amp and Itouch in customized Rear Trunk
DSCN4038.jpg

Happy Halloween......