Anna at my bungelo

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Here's a shot from last weekend when me and Anna stayed at my beach front Bungelo in New Zealand. Beautiful time of year down there

anna2.jpg

I love her!
tounge.gif
The guy in the background is a little creapy though. Looks like he has a raw steak in his right hand and a jean snake in his left. Pocket polo anyone?
rock.gif

If it weren't for that guy in the background, I might think of making that my desktop wallpaper.
cool.gif

that's ME in the background. didn't ya recognize.... aw, forget it. here's the REAL pic ya whiners
smile.gif
I photoshopped myselft out of this one

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096980988 -->

nekromantik_SLR_014_anna_kournikova_01_fhm.jpg

ices_rofl.gif
hahaha, if you never pointed it out, i wouldn't of known it was u, WWJD.... Then again... I should have figured it would be you.
laugh.gif

WWJD, you seem to have an obsession that stalkers are made of...
biggrin.gif
I know that you love her and all, but DAMN dude, you seem to be fixated on her. Now me myself, I have this thing for....uhh...well... you've seen my obsession before!

Kenya.jpg

She hasn't been on in a while and this is usually how I bring her back. Trust me! She's lurking around here somewhere.
laugh.gif

Hey, I actually went to school with a girl named Tanya Taylor...but that ain't her! Anna's looking good Greg!

Hey I went to a school with a girl named Tanya Taylor too! She was a redhead tho haha

I saw wwjd lurkin'.....obvious shop' cause at that very moment she was making me a samich in the kitchen. Good try, bro but she likes her men a little older.

I saw wwjd lurkin'.....obvious shop' cause at that very moment she was making me a samich in the kitchen. Good try, bro but she likes her men a little older.
oh sure... defile my sacred virgin love-godess! hahahahaha
biggrin.gif

For the FBI keeping score... I really don't give a rip about Anna but it's fun PRETENDING to. I wish there was money in it somehow...

anna's at your what??

thats nasty!

oh.. err.. oh!! Bung-UH-lo... shoo!
tounge.gif

Back