'cause thats how we roll !!!

be-ump at 11:49 my time
dont believe me call first source bank time 574 234 7121

Gentlemen, i understand your intentions, but the most common useage of them on the street is to signify some type of gang affiliation. So even having the appearance of that could cause some serious consequences. Just giving
you all something to consider.

for example:

waffenarmband (Small).jpg

for example:

Phil I believe I know your humor so, I'll just move on.....

Gentlemen, i understand your intentions, but the most common useage of them on the street is to signify some type of gang affiliation. So even having the appearance of that could cause some serious consequences. Just giving
you all something to consider.

Ace...I can appreciate your concern my man. But C'mon!

Ummmm.....

Ours are white and have no symbols on them. I ride in full safety gear and I highly doubt anyone will mistake me for a motorcycle gang member or an Aryan Brotherhood idiot.

I'll take my chances. I'd rather some one approach me about the bandanna, and then I can explain to them the reason why I'm wearing it & the message we are trying to send.

Last edited:
I woare a bandana for over 15 years and never thought about gangs. I wear one on my head when I wear a helmet.:whistle:

We wouldn't have to worry about it on the East Coast like the West Coast would.

Hey, "Chochie" use to wear a red one around his leg, just above the knee, was he a "BLOOD" ?

lol, a hairy leg, omfg. i didn't know don, but i'm all for paying respects to fallen comrades.

Back