anyone interested

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all cleaning out the storage unit and I find it's time to make room just wondering if any of you guys might be interested in any of these before I E-bay em off considering most of them are busa's. Sorry don't have any more pics the camera went dead but the basic idea is the same I will post them all to classifieds if anyone's actually interested 1:9 scale die cast drag bikes. Matco and Mac tools the Matcos are not busa'a they are all Craig Treble bikes I have three of em $55.00 each shipped

The Mac Tools I'm shooting for $75.00 each shipped they all come with the display case and you can check out the photos of the box ends Still have all the boxes and even the tissue :laugh: these are all busa's I'm just trying to clear space and at the same time get some extra cash for the busa's new exhaust set up (very soon Greg very soon :thumbsup:).

there's also an Antron Brown from 2001 and Ron Ayers 2001 P.M. me if anyone's interested if not off to E-bay I go :beerchug:

HPIM0664.jpg

HPIM0665.jpg

HPIM0666.jpg

HPIM0667.jpg

HPIM0668.jpg

HPIM0669.jpg

HPIM0670.jpg

HPIM0671.jpg

HPIM0673.jpg

HPIM0674.jpg

HPIM0675.jpg

HPIM0677.jpg

HPIM0678.jpg

HPIM0680.jpg

HPIM0682.jpg

HPIM0683.jpg

HPIM0684.jpg

HPIM0685.jpg

HPIM0686.jpg

HPIM0687.jpg

I'm a little torn about it but they are stuck in storage I want them to go somewhere they are displayed with pride and thanks

cool. pm twotoneevert or demmym. I don't remember which one but one of these 2 collects these things. good luck with sale

Nice pieces, I collect those also, unfortunately I don’t have the cash on hand right now, dang....good luck with sale:thumbsup:

I just figured somone here might want em before I sent them to bidding hell (e-bay) hell make me an offer on the whole set I'm just trying to clear room in the storage and anyone who's sen these know they are friggin huge and now filling my living room :laugh:

Back