Votes: 164 24.7%
  • Grey/Silver

Votes: 201 30.2%
  • White

Votes: 213 32.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 87 13.1%

• Total voters
I own the white 2009 Busa and I have to say the white busa looks awesome in the sun because the pearl white jumps out at you when reflecting off of the sun. I also must say that I do not like the factory blue decals so I replaced them with another type of decal set from xtreemdecals.com Looks really good and my bike, won first place last thursday at the Lackland AFB bike show. (Sport bike catagory).......det45 :beerchug:

Dude PIX PLEASE!!! I too got the white and was not fond of the blue stripes., but I gotta say they are growing on me by the day. I crashed my Org/Blk and loved that color. But I could not be more satisfied with Casper!

What's really going on with this poll? Every time Jake918 updates his post or whatever is happening to put the thread back on top, the Black/Silver count goes up by one (it's at 140 now). I noticed this with RacerxTex a few months back; the same thing was happening with this thread and the Gray/Silver count.???

Last edited:
What's really going on with this poll? Every time Jake918 updates his post or whatever is happening to put the thread back on top, the Black/Silver count goes up by one (it's at 140 now). I noticed this with RacerxTex a few months back; the same thing was happening with this thread and the Gray/Silver count.???

thats wierd...does this happen every time I log in, or open this thread?

Silver all the way. Had all three to choose from but white IMO comes off a little girly, and black doesn't stand out enough. Silver is classy and sick looking! :whistle:

We went with white left-over 09' model on an awesome deal. Now need to wait till spring and the weather to straighten up!

Back