Where do you ride? Post Pics!

F=MA

Donating Member
Registered
Finally took the camera for a ride. More to follow. Here's the 'busa posing amid some Kentucky scenery:

3917265269_5c127f0f55_o.jpg

fma if you are ever in the louisville area and want to ride to need a place to crash let me know! I love those old back country roads in KY

Damn, some of you guys got some awesome scenary to ride thru. I'm gonna have to get out and do some serious riding in my new home area and see whats available for scenary.

Damn, some of you guys got some awesome scenary to ride thru. I'm gonna have to get out and do some serious riding in my new home area and see whats available for scenary.

Just remember, if you are on a Busa you can get anywhere in 20 minutes.:laugh:

Here in Cali, you have elevation bands and the part of CA you are in. Micro-Climates abound.

So our local roads are a function of the elevation, and where you stand. The foothills to the Sierra Nevada Mtns are a band of elevation that runs about 2000-4000 feet and we have a zillion local backroads that all look like this. I live at 3000 ft so this is all backyard stuff.

Dsc04120_busa_1000.jpg

A portion of Hwy 49 we call the Little Dragon inbetween Coulterville & Bear Valley.

Dsc04146_hwy_49.jpg

Dsc04146_hwy_49.jpg

Dsc04120_busa_1000.jpg

I live in the Central Valley of California. 100 smiles eather direction to the fun ZONE!
gateway to Yosemite CA.
th_SNC10421.jpg

Above Bass Lake CA.
SNC10539.jpg

Pacific Grove CA.
SNC10532.jpg

Last edited:
them kinda shots makes me wanna writhe around and emit cries of exctasy

Back