Cherry Cola Hwy and Dragon Ride Pics

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Fishhook, ChattanoogaBusa, and a few friends took a pre bash ride yesterday....been traveling for work so I didn't get to the pics until now, sorry.

P9120001.jpg

Fishhooks new ride!

P9120002.jpg

In Tellico for some quick refreshments

P9120006.jpg

Fishhook and ChattanoogaBusa had time to take a nap waiting on the sweeper crew to catch up on the far side of the Skyway.

P9120008.jpg

Some conversation before heading to the CROT.

P9120010.jpg

Fishhook and ChattanoogaBusa ready to roll

P9120011.jpg

Full and ready ride leaving the CROT

P9120013.jpg

A good time for all.

Great Pics....

:rofl: took me a second to figure out the thread title... guessing that is what the locals call it? Glad you got the name changed... going to be easier to remember now :)

I got a few pics too. Thanks for the invite, Charlie. Can't wait to go again. :beerchug:

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0951.jpg

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

Kevin, your killing me with the pics of your Concours, I gotta have one............ oh honey can I have another motorcycle..........?? :whistle:

Great Pics....

:rofl: took me a second to figure out the thread title... guessing that is what the locals call it? Glad you got the name changed... going to be easier to remember now :)

LOL.......i like it too....... gonna use it to remember.

thanks for sharing the pics guys..... see ya in ummmm
9 days......:beerchug:

Steve, I rode 366 miles and felt like I just got off the couch at home. So comfy you don't even feel like you rode a bike. The Kawi will roll pretty good too, just need to get rid of that cannon off the back.:laugh:

Kevin, your killing me with the pics of your Concours, I gotta have one............ oh honey can I have another motorcycle..........?? :whistle:

Steve, I rode 366 miles and felt like I just got off the couch at home. So comfy you don't even feel like you rode a bike. The Kawi will roll pretty good too, just need to get rid of that cannon off the back.:laugh:

That is a good looking bike Kevin, I am having a strange attraction to it. :thumbsup:

Nice pix Guys! Good looking bikes! :thumbsup:Be seeing y'all in about a week and you can do it all again!:cheerleader:

ChattanoogaBusa needs a name change! Yes brother, i am lobbying hard for that one!:laugh:

Back