Who makes this 4 over arm, anyone care guess?

warezdog

Registered
4 over is it worth $350?

4overamr2.jpg

4overarm3.jpg

4overarm4.jpg

4overarm.jpg

Last edited:
I hadnt planned on taking it to the strip every weekend but maybe a couple times a year. It did look thin to me as well, it looks alot like a schnitz arm but I am not for sure.

looks like it could be a chromoly arm from maybe byke but worth the money, just because there thin doesnt mean its not strong

I would run it on my bike. Looks like it was made just for a show bike. For the strip I would go for a reinforced arm. It will flex less and keep the tracking more true.

don't think i would use it on mine, therefore to me, it's not worth $50.
Wait... yes it is!!!! Iwould just put it on ebay maybe even throwthat krylon "CHROME" spray paint on there!!!:whistle: Comes out lookin good, and will automatically increase the value by a good $75 LOL
:beerchug:

don't think i would use it on mine, therefore to me, it's not worth $50.
Wait... yes it is!!!! Iwould just put it on ebay maybe even throwthat krylon "CHROME" spray paint on there!!!:whistle: Comes out lookin good, and will automatically increase the value by a good $75 LOL
:beerchug:

It came off an '05 and my question was about who makes it and if it's worth it.

TrakDynamics and Byke both make arms that look extremely similar and people have trusted in them for years and both models from those two that look like this one start at $799 without a powdercoating.

Both of them say their arms without over or underbracing in chromoly are good up to 250HP.

Its not like I'm taking the bus to the Isle of Man, Moto GP, or the Snowbird nationals to run 6 second 1/4 mile passes!

Your input, although welcome, serves no purpose in this thread, but thanks anyways!

Beware of buying cheap arms, Trac, Macintosh, Spencer Cycle all make tried and true arms used by the pros, you don't know if this arm was made out in somebody's garage with less than quality materials. I'd say no.

It came off an '05 and my question was about who makes it and if it's worth it.

TrakDynamics and Byke both make arms that look extremely similar and people have trusted in them for years and both models from those two that look like this one start at $799 without a powdercoating.

Both of them say their arms without over or underbracing in chromoly are good up to 250HP.

Its not like I'm taking the bus to the Isle of Man, Moto GP, or the Snowbird nationals to run 6 second 1/4 mile passes!

Your input, although welcome, serves no purpose in this thread, but thanks anyways!

Big question is...

Is it worth $350 to you and would you feel safe riding with it? It's certainly a lot cheaper then $799. How come the seller doesn't have more info? Sometimes that means they covering something up. As we all know. Everyone is honest.

Big question is...

Is it worth $350 to you and would you feel safe riding with it? It's certainly a lot cheaper then $799. How come the seller doesn't have more info? Sometimes that means they covering something up. As we all know. Everyone is honest.

I hear ya, I'm starting to hedge on this arm, the only info I have is that it came off a 05 busa. Although it sure looks like a Macintosh Prostreet arm there shoud be some sort of stamp or identifier on it right?

I hear ya, I'm starting to hedge on this arm, the only info I have is that it came off a 05 busa. Although it sure looks like a Macintosh Prostreet arm there shoud be some sort of stamp or identifier on it right?

i dont think that they put a stamp or anything on them its close to a zook made arm also but it looks a little different than his

Back