Another Busa

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Check out my new ride, courtesy of Fishhook. Kevin's on the Kawi and needed a new home for the Busa. I'm biased, but I think it looks great. I don't think my son Alex minds coming along for the ride now. The pumpkin hauls. Can't wait for the Bash!

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

:beerchug: Congrats! In the words of a great friend of mine..."Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!"

Gonna go ride the Skyway / Dragon tomorrow with a few friends. Going to be a good day.:cheerleader:

I miss her already!:down: She was a good girl but I guess it was time for her to find a new home. At least she is still in the Org family.:thumbsup:

Thanks for a great bike. She will have a good home. You get to missing her too bad let me know...you can always take her for a spin.

Thanks Kevin.

Charlie

Congrats on the new addition, Charlie. I know Alex will love her.

I miss her already!:down: She was a good girl but I guess it was time for her to find a new home. At least she is still in the Org family.:thumbsup:

I'm sure you miss her, but you'll get to see her again in the morning. I need to get to bed if I'm gonna see her too! :thumbsup:

Congrats! Kevin always kept the red head nice and polished and looking good. Looking forward to meeting you at the bash. :)

very nice...i know you're going to love that one too :beerchug:

Back