Wednesdays Ride for Don

donsfuneral.jpg

i personally kinda like the third pic here:whistle::thumbsup:

i saw you raising the camera up so i had to give a thumbs up showing a good time. wasnt sure how it would come out in the pic.

Last edited:
Nice pics Dawn! Makes me want to get a camera mount like Don had. Thanks for sharing and thanks for speaking for Tim. Tried to get some pics of everyone together. Tuff though... Now Don is a guardian angel and is able to be with all of us where ever we may ride.:azzangel:

Dawn were you falling off the bike when you snapped this one?

100_5539.jpg

100_5539.jpg

i personally kinda like the third pic here:whistle::thumbsup:

i saw you raising the camera up so i had to give a thumbs up showing a good time. wasnt sure how it would come out in the pic.

I am so glad these came out. It's really hard taking a pic when you can't see your subject.

I have to admit this is one of my favs too!

Nice pics Dawn! Makes me want to get a camera mount like Don had. Thanks for sharing and thanks for speaking for Tim. Tried to get some pics of everyone together. Tuff though... Now Don is a guardian angel and is able to be with all of us where ever we may ride.:azzangel:

Thank you for the ride. It did my heart good and lifted my spirits!

Sorry it took so long for me to get my pics up, but this is a little ride me and my friend went on on Labor Day for Don. I wanted to get some pics while riding, but it was kinda hard to get the camera out. Thought Don would lovethis place sense he liked to fish.
100_0616.jpg

100_0610.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0612.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0614.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_0617.jpg

100_0618.jpg

100_0619.jpg

Back