Wednesdays Ride for Don

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Took a few pictures of our morning Ride. Some of them were taken off the back of the busa while riding so they are not very good. I need to work on my camera skills.

100_5523.jpg

100_5526.jpg

100_5527.jpg

100_5529.jpg

It's good to see so many friends there...thanks for sharing. Sadly, the weather was questionable for me to ride yesterday, but I will soon and share pics in honor of Don :)

Last of what I have. I know there were others taking pics so if they wanna post em up in here that's fine with me.

100_5564.jpg

100_5566.jpg

100_5568.jpg

100_5569.jpg

100_5570.jpg

Randy, Tom and I departed after this ride to get back to the hotel room. We wanted to get back so Doc and Jules would have a place to change and freshen up for the services. That ride really lifted my spirits ....I sure needed that.

Like many here,, I really miss my friend... I am so sorry for those who wanted to attend and could not..

Steve and Tim in particular, I know you both are heartbroken being unable to attend.. Be sure we had you both in heart..

Don , Steve and I spent more than one evening in a hotel room playing with our electronic gadgets laughing our fool tails off at stupid jokes, silly videos and the dumb things we had done..

Steve, the first time we met, you opened your home just as Don would have.. you also showed genuine compassion and concern when my Dad passed.. You shared your home and time to help me with that last October..

You had also given me a "Challenge Coin" when we met..

I felt it appropriate to pass this coin that represented something none of use find very often... "True Friends"

I passed that same coin to Patrick who in turn passed it to Sherry and she in turn placed it with Don in his final resting place in your honor.. They knew you were there in heart.. Sherry shared how much Don loved us all..

I am sorry for the fuzzy picture (I could not have told if it was in focus anyway, my eyes watered most of the day)

Also, something else Don did... I had to do the "Don Walk" not very good quality but my phone was all I had..

I miss my friend but as long as we have him in our hearts, he will always be with us.. RIP brother.. you will be sorely missed..

Photo0082.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back