Need Gen II Rims

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have a stock set of black Gen II rims front and rear sitting around? Had a little mishap and need a new set. :banghead:

Everything alright :poke:

Need rims for sure, maybe a front axle, not sure about the forks, although I think they are most likely ok. Talked to The Frameman here locally he said they can straighten them for 150.00 per worst case senario. Less depending on how bad they are bent.

Kept the rubber side down barely.

i have a set of 08 black rims brand new with rear tire and sprocket and rotor no rotors on front rim 626-502-3969

007.jpg

:dunno:

Might have thought the Busa would make a good trail bike :whistle:

Was rolling thru a right hander across a bridge. The asphalt was sunken right where it butts up to the concrete surface of the bridge. I aimed right for it with both eyes closed. I hit it, since I always hit what I'm aiming at. Almost dropped my beer when the the bars hit the right stop. Got them straightened whist flying thru the air to the left. The landing did knock the rest of the beers off the pillion and foamed the one in my hand, what a pisser.

The cans knocked the clothes pins off the fender and the cards got stuck in the rotors. The shredded pieces flew up and under my shield. I didn't notice because my eyes were still closed. When I dared to open them I saw the King of Hearts swingin' a sword at me and my beers flyin' thru the air in my mirrors, what a pisser. The King chopped one hell of a paper cut in to my left nostril.

Rode it home, put her up on the stands today to find the right edge of the front and back rims knocked back and out (bent that is), what a pisser.

The Queen tells me when I get home to call the County about it. Dam right!!! I want those beers back.

Rode it home, put her up on the stands today to find the right edge of the front and back rims knocked back and out (bent that is), what a pisser.

The Queen tells me when I get home to call the County about it. Dam right!!! I want those beers back.

Russ:

I'd just blame it on the ButtHead up front who held onto his brews and seeing as he could do it, thinking so could you too. I think that by now, your lost beers are flatter than your rims... DAMN!

Later,
ButtHead

Russ:

I'd just blame it on the ButtHead up front who held onto his brews and seeing as he could do it, thinking so could you too. I think that by now, your lost beers are flatter than your rims... DAMN!

Later,
ButtHead

OK, OK Yeah it's your fault. I'll PM you my address. Cash , check or MO makes on difference to me.

Rims are with the Frame Man, could be back on the road by the weekend if all goes well. Going to try a set of the BT016's. The 2 ct's were flat wore out don't expect you to pay for them, butt the rear axle was bent too.

You can bet your brews I'll take the inside line next time, probably slow down too.

Last edited:
Back