turbo busa with a cooling prob!!

oh one more questions for all the guys that have been telling me to throw on the muzzy aluminum fan blade. have you guys put one on? is it a direct bolt on or do you have to make any modifications to the shroud? thanks in advance for any info! :thumbsup:

oh one more questions for all the guys that have been telling me to throw on the muzzy aluminum fan blade. have you guys put one on? is it a direct bolt on or do you have to make any modifications to the shroud? thanks in advance for any info! :thumbsup:

I have a gen 1 Busa with a turbo, Stage 1. Had the same problems. Put a Muzzy blade on (no mods, just bolt it on), bought the second fan kit from Gixxerhp, relocated the temp sensor to the right side hose, flushed system, and now run engine ice, burped it properly, and now it stays cool. It will over-heat slightly in town, stop and go, but once I get rolling it cools down. Before all these mods it would never come back down if it went above the middle line. I feel your pain, but I fixed it.

P.

postal how did you have room to throw on a 2nd fan with your up-pipe? not sure what turbo kit you have but i have a velocity. my up-pipe runs up the left side or my radiator so i dont know if i could fit one. just did the engine ice today. ill see how that works first. then ill throw the muzzy fan on.

postal how did you have room to throw on a 2nd fan with your up-pipe? not sure what turbo kit you have but i have a velocity. my up-pipe runs up the left side or my radiator so i dont know if i could fit one. just did the engine ice today. ill see how that works first. then ill throw the muzzy fan on.

I have a little different set-up with the intercooler. Had to make some changes to the radiator too.

P.

DualFanMod 003.jpg

DualFanMod 004.jpg

DualFanMod 005.jpg

Back