New paint for my baby....

thats smokin dude, you have major skills and talent. What do you use to smooth down the side panels?

ok guys i finally pulled the trigger on a new paint job, i went from this....
DSCN2118.jpg

to this......
DSCN3530.jpg

DSCN3532.jpg

yes that is actually half my face, damn close likeness too.
DSCN3539.jpg

DSCN3543.jpg

DSCN3534.jpg

DSCN3535.jpg

yes that is paint on the seats, with a special process to keep it from cracking.
DSCN3538.jpg

so what do you guys think?

Very awesome. Huge props to the artist(s) also. Great lookin scoot.
Posted via Mobile Device

really cool!! i love the horse and rider on the side! so when's your photo shoot for two wheeled tuner???:bowdown:

thanks everyone i really appreciate all the kudos, and to answer a few of your comments or questions.....

i didn't do the work myself so i have no idea how they smoothed ot the sides.....
and the damage is somewhere around 4k (for the paint only)

thanks again....but keep em coming....lol...after all that's part of the reason we do it, right?

thats smokin dude, you have major skills and talent. What do you use to smooth down the side panels?

When I do them I sand em down with a DA with 180 grit then 220 finish with 320 to keep down plastic from getting all frizzy. anything under 180 can tend to swell up the plastic. then plastic treat it with a pla"stick" and bulldog and ready for some high build 2k primer. sand with 400 till smooth and ready for paint.

MKDesignstx.com

Nice! I think Ghost rider would look better with the red back ground. But nice none the less.

What would all that work cost (about)??

Back