CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

Buddies bike I just finished..

going to chrome everything come winter..

SA400018-5.jpg

SA400039-4.jpg

Thought I would post an Upgraded Pic....The darkness now has a [loud] voice:laugh:
Thanks to Brocks Dual AlienHead exhaust

005.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys , as i am a **** photographer:laugh:heres my attempt to show you,as i had a white k8 ,now i possess a black k9.

jp

NEW BLACK K9 HAYABUSA 002.jpg

NEW BLACK K9 HAYABUSA 008.jpg

NEW BLACK K9 HAYABUSA 018.jpg

Nice rides~!~

Let us know when you're ready to see the (orange) LIGHT~!~ :laugh:

J/K...had to

those m4 cans look really nice in black,are they powder coated or something? i havent seen them before.looking really good,especially with that no slip fast seat! i want one for mine but i think my nuts will get squashed as im quite big:whistle: lol

those look sweet greenbean :thumbsup:

Thanks man, I am very happy with them and with the possibility of a stainless 4-2-2 header coming that they would attach to, I may have my permanent exhaust here. I love the look as well.

those m4 cans look really nice in black,are they powder coated or something? i havent seen them before.looking really good,especially with that no slip fast seat! i want one for mine but i think my nuts will get squashed as im quite big:whistle: lol

Thanks as well, Check GPW on the boards here, he has/had an exhaust system sale going on on them.

However i couldn't turn down the ebay deal I scored them for.

They are painted I think, pretty strong though. I was able to spray them with glass cleaner and then Honda spray polish and they cleaned up very well.

Not bad for 329 inc shipping. used of course.
:laugh:

Last edited:
Back