Zumo 550 with XM

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I ordered and just received/installed a second mounting system for the KLR. Downloaded some off road info and now I'm ready to go on a 4 day ride on dirt roads with my brother (new V Strom) way up in the Sierras.
Now the Zumo unit will snap in a mount on my Busa, in the truck AND on the offroad explorer....the KLR.

P1020906.JPG

Well Rich, after a 10 minute grind up a steep fractured rock single track, I doubt you'll be with me on your Busa! Doyle

Who would be crazy enough to take a Busa off road ???

I would be ahead of you on this... :thumbsup:

default.jpg

Awesome stuff, Doyle. Cool shots, too. We love our toys!

What's really awesome is that you can ride from your garage into the mountains...and just disappear for days...and come back totally refreshed and relaxed.

Standing in your garage looking out at the cul du sac...takes me back.

Thanks again for your awesome 'assist' with the Stampede, bro. :beerchug:

Who would be crazy enough to take a Busa off road ???

I would be ahead of you on this... :thumbsup:

Is that yours? Is that an "off road challenge"? Let's ride and ride hard! My soul is in off road fire trails!

Awesome stuff, Doyle. Cool shots, too. We love our toys!

What's really awesome is that you can ride from your garage into the mountains...and just disappear for days...and come back totally refreshed and relaxed.

Standing in your garage looking out at the cul du sac...takes me back.

Thanks again for your awesome 'assist' with the Stampede, bro. :beerchug:

You're welcome Scar, my dream is to pick up a Yammie 450 or KTM so "visiting friends" can go off into "the outback" with me! Doyle
(ps ck out Reno in the background in these pics)

P1000704.JPG

P1000706.JPG

P1000707.JPG

P1000708.JPG

Is that yours? Is that an "off road challenge"? Let's ride and ride hard! My soul is in off road fire trails!

No I have too many toys already...told myself I need to sell two bikes before I buy another one.

very nice set-up :thumbsup: that would be some fun country to ride in :beerchug:

Back