bikeless for a week, man this sux, pics included!!

hemi

Registered
025.jpg

026.jpg

065.jpg

056.jpg

been on my honeymoon all week without the bike .Two things i miss most: the busa and my 8 year old yellow ball of fur (yellow lab) named dakota

025.jpg

026.jpg

065.jpg

056.jpg

how is it possible to be there on your honeymoon, but you left your soulmate back home...??? poor busa lol

i know, she's so lonely. Don't worry, i will be home in two days and ready to hop back on and let her ride me:laugh::laugh:

just can't wait to hop back on the beast, though. She never yells or screams at me and just begs for more:laugh::laugh: Though mexico is just beautiful, the beach down here is incredible. Man i have a rough life, been a little stressed the last couple of days to get home and ride my hayabusa

Hemi....we know you want to get home to "mount your steed" :laugh:........

but do us a favor and relax, dig your toes in the sand, & drink a cold Corona for ....

ALL OF US

I hate to be the first to ask, but cant you find something else to do on your honeymoon? :whistle:

trust me, i drank plenty of corona's and tequila sunrise's on the beach, very relaxing:beerchug::beerchug:
and did a few extra curricular activities also, if ya know what i mean:thumbsup:

Just pray SHE never reads this. Even though this is light hearted conversation, she may not find it amusing. :whistle:

If she does see the humor and never holds it against u. Then :beerchug: hold on to that girl.

Back