Hey Shawn! Pics for you...

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Here ya go Brother...take a good look - She won't look like this next time you see her. :whistle:

1170.JPG

1171.JPG

1172.JPG

1173.JPG

1174.JPG

1175.JPG

1178.JPG

1182.JPG

1189.JPG

1194.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks brother - Bessie and Violet make quite the pair! You know, she doesn't look that bad... since I have no say... just try and post pics of the carnage will you?

I don't know - Naked pics would be shocking...and neither of those are allowed. :whistle:

Great pix, Omar. Very nice.

Can't wait to see Bessie in person.

:beerchug:

Thanks brother - Bessie and Violet make quite the pair! You know, she doesn't look that bad... since I have no say... just try and post pics of the carnage will you?

...don't thank me just yet. :laugh:

I got a little bored today :whistle:

busa-motor1.JPG

busa-motor-parts1.JPG

busa-motor-parts2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i am going to agree with dadofthree on this one, your last thought is going to be, "why is there a red dot on my chest?" :laugh:

Actually, I'm a knife guy. Much more personal, you get to work in close and smell the fear. Never jams and never runs out of ammunition... :whistle:

Actually, I'm a knife guy. Much more personal, you get to work in close and smell the fear. Never jams and never runs out of ammunition... :whistle:

:lol: ok, i just crossed my name off the list of those working on your bike! :rofl:

Back