Free Fork Stem Bolt Cover

rand

Registered
Love my Busa, Love my Bacardi. 1.75L Bottle cap fits perfect. A touch of spray paint and press it on. Tested at 120 mph. OK. OH Yeah Rubber plugs from Ace Hardware covers up the fork adj. when used with the Genmar risers.

miami bike 027.jpg

doesn't look bad imo and...
I prefer the look of aluminum parts over plastic bottle caps.
i may be wrong but i remember seeing a how it's made episode where they made bacardi screw off caps from aluminum :poke:

I believe there's fender eliminator kit found in eBay now comes with fork stem bolt cover.

The cap is alum. I polished 1 but I like the black better. Batman used the Bacardi Gold Black Bat Cap on his Busa.

I believe there's fender eliminator kit found in eBay now comes with fork stem bolt cover.

HAYABUSA 2008 FENDER ELIMINATOR license plate FREE LED:eBay Motors (item 250473115748 end time Aug-12-09 08:57:56 PDT)

i got that, the cap is crap (came scratched and does not fit), the led's are crap (2 of the 3 were out) and the plate bracket is crap(the light mounts too close to the plate, you actually have to drill new mounting holes for the led light in order to mount the plate!).

other than that its okay...

HAYABUSA 2008 FENDER ELIMINATOR license plate FREE LED:eBay Motors (item 250473115748 end time Aug-12-09 08:57:56 PDT)

i got that, the cap is crap (came scratched and does not fit), the led's are crap (2 of the 3 were out) and the plate bracket is crap(the light mounts too close to the plate, you actually have to drill new mounting holes for the led light in order to mount the plate!).

other than that its okay...

Me too but my LED's still work. Had to redrill holes to move mounting postion about 1/4 inch. BTW - If you put a little vasaline on the o-ring the stem cap will go on, still a tight fit though. I like it that way :rofl:

Back