Pics from the first ANNUAL HAYA's in them thar HILLS!

East Coast guys, thanks for the posts...glad you had a great time...man, I am getting so old...those Hooter girls just look so young, fresh, and pretty. I loved the sign of "don't handle the fish"... looked like a bunch of carp (crap) to me..:whistle: It is always cool when .org posts get a picture with someone's handle and the look of their bike. 2hip

thanks for sharing and glad you all had a great time..:bowdown::beerchug:

LOL Them hooter's girls looked pretty happy guys.. Way to go...

eyes on the prize.jpg

eyes on the prize.jpg

yah sorry man lol.. i caught you off guard..that pic was to make my gf jealous because we were at hooters and she LOVES it there.:laugh:

yah sorry man lol.. i caught you off guard..that pic was to make my gf jealous because we were at hooters and she LOVES it there.:laugh:

heres a pic from hooters of casperle just getting a glimpse of rashads girlfreind's photo he was showing around...lol j/k rashad she is a good looking girl:beerchug:

DSCF3011 (Medium).JPG

unless they fixed the road from lewisberry to Carlisle it would've been a ride to tell your grandkids about. Pretty scary road last I was up on it....mountain turns, pot holes, crumbling asphalt....and the occasional animal every 35 seconds or so.

Back