Pics of our Mont. Eagle Trip yesterday!

fishhook

Registered
Bikes at the River near Stevenson AL.

DSCN0007-4.jpg

It was a great day for a ride, weather was perfect! This is the first ride that I did not come back hurting from the shoulder injury!:beerchug:

Yes, it was a great day for a ride, the temps were in the upper 60s, yes, upper 60s most of the time we were out, in August, it was great. Thanks for getting this trip together Kevin. Don, we missed you but you need to get that arm well.

Yes, it was a great day for a ride, the temps were in the upper 60s, yes, upper 60s most of the time we were out, in August, it was great. Thanks for getting this trip together Kevin. Don, we missed you but you need to get that arm well.

The doctor says I will be good to go by Friday:)

Looks great guys, One day I'm coming north to ride with you. Well maybe, I may just have to meet you'all at the stopping point. I'll probably be to far behind.

Ah my roots, thanks for bringing back some great scenery to the old memory banks ... of the Chattahoochee where the peat moss meets the plains..
sorry But I digress
Thanks for the pics
Bubba

Ha ha! That was a place we stopped to eat on top of the mtn. They actually had some hot sauce that was hotter than those two. I could not post that one!:laugh:

Back