Nor call riders !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
OZZ Finally got his Head out of his AZZ and is going to host the MOST AWESOMEST RIDE this Sunday :super: We are going to TEAR UP the FOOTHILLS :woot:.

Bring Your Leathers if Ya Got Them !!!!!!!!! NO THONGS (Sorry Pardini) :eh:

9:00 AM. Chevron LATROBE and Highway 50 in El Dorado Hills. Be There or LOSE Your Man Card :pityfool:

GRrrr, I'm at Thunderhill this weekend. Enjoy the roads and take some pictures for us.

The 9:00 am "Tea Time" is almost grounds for a revocation of a "Man Card". :rulez: I'll have been on the road for over 3 hours by then. Headed for the Mini Dragon and "Gene's Leap". Maybe we'll cross paths out there, I know Ozz would love that piece 'o' asphalt.

Can we meet at 9:30 at my pad? Karen wants to go and Randy and Ray to...we could take Wentworth Springs over to French meadows out to Foresthill, then Auburn for lunch:cheerleader:

Oh ya, Anthony would go to but he has his bike apart on account of that go down he had when we were in Oregon...John couldent get a kitchen pass this weekend or he would go :laugh:

Except for Meeting BAMBI and that RAV4 and Ray's Flat Tire.............. OZZ, I and a Few Friends had a Good Ride Today. OZZ2 joined Us and Karen, Robbs Girlfriend was there also. Let's Not Forget Randy and Ray..............

Here are some Pics :cheerleader:

WINTWORTH SPRINGS 005.JPG

WINTWORTH SPRINGS 006.JPG

WINTWORTH SPRINGS 008.JPG

WINTWORTH SPRINGS 011.JPG

WINTWORTH SPRINGS 014.JPG

WINTWORTH SPRINGS 015.JPG

James (OZZ2) said he was going to keep an Eye on Me :dunno:

I see you!

Great ride today, with a few minor exceptions already mentioned. Thanks for the fun guys.

Ray got home fine, followed him to his door and the tire held up all the way there.

Man you guys had great weather for your ride today. Robert what's the meeting bambi comment about? No actual contact I hope. I started working on the new Busa again today, still not finished but she now looks like she just rolled off the showroom floor, amazing what hours of waxing, polishing & buffing can do, I am much happier with the way she looks now. I am gonna try and get all the mechanical issues ironed out this week so maybe I'll be ready for next weekend.

BTW what lake is that? Dosen't look familiar.

Rob, get that girl some leather.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for such a nice time i really needed a good ride thru the hills:beerchug:...Karen really had a good time and very much enjoyed the route we took today, sorry about Eleven Pines being so goaty at first but what views we had after French Meadows on the way over to Foresthill:thumbsup:...here are some pics i took as well:cheerleader:

08-23-09 French Meadows 001.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 002.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 003.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 004.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 006.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 007.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 008.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 009.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 010.jpg

08-23-09 French Meadows 012.jpg

[Rob, get that girl some leather.[/QUOTE]

Hey man you cant believe what i had to go thru just to get her in a pair of boots and a jacket with gloves so its the best i can do:laugh:...she wont wear leather pants just jeans and with her i ride very conservetivley, she wont let me rip up the twisties with her on the back:banghead:...Ya, there was a deer standing on the side of the road, so when Boss and i saw it we slowed down and tryied to scare it of before the rest of the crew caught up,but the deer just stood there and looked at us and refused to bolt:argue:2

Last edited:
WooHoo.. Glad you all had a good ride....Nice pic's too...
The O'L Fogs did 235 miles on Sat... three of us...
Good to hear Vmax2Busa is getting it all back together.. Different Busa than before??
Take care gang.. it's now 5am and just got home from work...at least i still have a job..

Looks like you guys/gals had a great time! I see rain clouds in the background of some of those pics. It rained here on the east side of the mountains Sunday, but our Saturday ride was clear and dry.
Keep us FOGs in mind when you decide to do the Ice House / Wentworth Springs route, or whatever up this way. A good halfway meeting point was what Russ proposed a couple weeks ago................Mormon Emigrant Trail turn off at Hwy 88. We stopped there this Saturday, in fact, en route to Hwy 26, just east of Jackson.

Back