What is your favorite Mod?

I can't beleave no mentioned the cruise control..

when I bought my 2nd Busa there was list of must haves, these all came at the same time..

Risers
dbl screen
cruise
TL pegs
gear indicator

All went on at the same time.. so thats my favorite mod..  
beerchug.gif
Cruise Control is definately at the top of my list, but he asked for the favorite 1.
smile.gif

Most of you have seen this webpage I've written about all my mods: Like most, have done a zillion things to where you don't recognize a stock busa any more.  
cool.gif

But the one thing that jazzed me the most was getting rid of the dark stock rims on my '00 and swapping them for a set of stock TL1000 rims that are silver.

The change in the blue/silver was dramatic and I think completed the look I was going for.
That bike looks really good!!! The rims make it.

My favorite mod so far has been making it whole again after I got it wrecked and put back in one peice and regestered it from it's salvage state 10k miles ago.But I started taking it apart last night for custom paint,so I'am sure that will be the #1 mod when done(it was 04 blue and silver).And there's the led undertail,front running lights,dunlop quailafiers,db windscreen,the hump from DNgrumpy,stock mufflers from msmeow,soon to come 42 rear sprocket(got it just haven't put it on yet),and the It don't jump out of 2nd.gear any more mod.

Double Bubble.. I had a hard time seeing at higher speeds with the stock shield,,,my head was bouncing all over the place.

Don't know if it would be considered a mod but I always like trying different brands of fresh tires.

Just thought I would revive this thread as I am looking at adding a couple of mods, lower cost that is, over the next month. I think I am going to go with a DB, either Puig or Zero Gravity and also a Throttlemeister as I am getting a little tired of the sore right hand.

I noticed a lot of members mentioned the Buell pegs. What is the advantage of swapping for these over stock?

Just thought I would revive this thread as I am looking at adding a couple of mods, lower cost that is, over the next month. I think I am going to go with a DB, either Puig or Zero Gravity and also a Throttlemeister as I am getting a little tired of the sore right hand.

I noticed a lot of members mentioned the Buell pegs. What is the advantage of swapping for these over stock?

drop your feet over an inch

busa03.jpg

I really haven't done anything in performance but the org has helped me a lot. The kick stand mod was the most helpful. Can't think of anything worse than watching the bike fall over for no dam reason.

What I have done:

Kickstand Mod
Stebel Horn install
220 mph gauges
GI Pro
Buell Pegs
DB wind screen

Have a long list of things I want to do like the extra fan mod an the fast idle mod very soon :whistle:

Rebuild the whole bike from an accident thanks to org insight an help an am now doing most of the maintenance on the bike, with my old bike I wouldn't even change the oil. Just did the brakes front an rear today on the Busa :thumbsup:
yeah....yeah.... I know big deal it's a piece of cake. But I wouldn't have done this stuff before :laugh:

Last edited:
Back