aka Danksy Wheelie Video

Thabks pgb.

Trying to get another one up here but I would like a camera in a car bext to me to show more technique, tough trusting someone that close to you on one wheel though ha
Posted via Mobile Device

SOOOO

I know I know i'm slacking on the how-to, gotta find the right people but soon I promise,

However, I did find a delightful exit ramp today in which I decided to downshift and gun it.

I was not wearing proper attire to go any faster than this but its a start, slipstreamed straight to 140mph

gotta love top speed recall:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TopSpeed.jpg

until he starves a rod bearing (a common suzuki failure point)

Nothins foolproof. Things break, sh*t happens, I don't like payin ta fix it either. But I'm gonna keep the front wheel in the air, it's worth the risk on the bike too.

SOOOO

I know I know i'm slacking on the how-to, gotta find the right people but soon I promise,

However, I did find a delightful exit ramp today in which I decided to downshift and gun it.

I was not wearing proper attire to go any faster than this but its a start, slipstreamed straight to 140mph

gotta love top speed recall:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A t-shirt n jeans will keep u safe up to 150, so ur good.

I think so, maybe 170, hafta refer to some experts in the hatemail dept. to know for sure though.

Is that 220 by speedo or GPS? and (to get back to the thread at hand) does that make it harder or easier to wheelie????

IDK if I would have the balls to wheelie a Bking... I would be afraid of hitting that um 12 bar? I mean exhaust:laugh::laugh:

Point taken. However, stock pipes on a BKing rarely have time to cool down from the ride home from the dealer before they're quickly removed and replaced by the owner. If you don't believe me, I'll let you look at mine...when you're behind me. :poke: :beerchug:

Bro, don't even sweat the hate. I've been riding 10 years and def want to get into stunting. I don't know anyone locally that stunts but I'm thinking about getting a used 600 and learning. You make it look easy, you def inspired me to want to get out and live extreme... in moderation. Keep up the good work and take more videos. Make how to videos on your Busa with audio direction. Thanks again.

If you want a "How To" flick, pick up a dvd by Kyle Wood called "Wheelies from Dummies"! Good flick which discusses bike set up all the way to Balance Point.

:bowdown::thumbsup:those are some of nicest dam busa wheelies ive seen...smooth stand ups and smooth landings....i let go the 1000rr to get away from wheelies, i did them everywhere its like a drug:laugh:......never even tried to get the busa up in the air, then again only got a few hundred miles on her...but she def feels like she can come up easy, when i first rode her, i thought to myself why people say u cant wheelie them....how does she feel when shes up there?? stable?? it looked stable in the vid.....once again:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back