First Timer

war69

Registered
Took my son to the Dragon. I figured he would be a little scared but we stoped at Deals Gap he pulled of his helmut and said Dude that was awsome. I want a bike. Ahh to here that was the best part of the trip.

img_1326.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

Great pics and I am glad you had a good time...but bro get the kid some gear...you too for that matter...

Teach him well Obie 1

A few weeks back I took my daughter around the neighborhood on my bike, She couldnt quit smiling, Reminded me of the first time Dad took me for a ride.

Good times!:beerchug:

Here's me and my little boy, out for a ride. He loves to ride the busa. It's so great, we'll be idling in first gear, and he'll look at me and say "we're going REALLY FAST on the Hayabusa". I can't wait until he's ready to take on a ride for real.

PICT3009.jpg

Thats awsome. Start them out small. And wheres his gear. I mean come on guys. We dont all ware head to toe gear when we ride. And at 95 out id rather drive slow. Ive been rideing for 23 years and yes i know anything can happen at anytime. Had i been going down there to drag a knee it would of been different. But thanks for the advise.

Great bike, pics and father and son ride out! but as Dino commented GEARRRRRRR!

Even mesh man, anything but a helmet is simply not enough... trust me, been there!

For real man... God Bless! :beerchug:

Thats awsome. Start them out small. And wheres his gear. I mean come on guys. We dont all ware head to toe gear when we ride. And at 95 out id rather drive slow. Ive been rideing for 23 years and yes i know anything can happen at anytime. Had i been going down there to drag a knee it would of been different. But thanks for the advise.
i do and i've been doing it for only 9yrs. :laugh: great pic's by the way.

yeah the gear thing is out of love.. and since we all care about people here take it as a compliment..

Kinda like when your dad tells you to wear your seatbelt. listen.

Back