Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

If other motorcyclists would only learn some manners...:banghead:

Theres a saying, If you cant run with the Big dogs stay out of the tall weeds.

Well in this case, If you cant run with the Big Dogs move the hell over wave them by, Get the hell out of the way.

Sent the ( Moving Pick ) video to a Harley buddy of mine.

Here is his responce and then mine.

That Harley should have put you guys in your place, probably would have too at the next gas stop

Rodney

My Responce

We actually did run into them again, We stopped got Gas, Ate lunch, Took pictures, Spoke with some other Bikers, Took a Nap, Got Massages, Took a Nature Hike, Washed the Bikes, Watched a few Harley Riders work on there Bikes, Taught them a few things, and as we were getting ready to pull out of the Parking lot, Low and Behold here they came, The Harley Rider still shaking from the experience of being passed by all that HP.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Wow that Camera takes good pics.

I guess I should give some props to the Photographer, Thanks Mark.

We are at Hallett now, Shane just ran a 1.24. Pics to come when get home. And Beth is kicking arse!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok folks, home from the track! First pic is of breakfast this morning, the menu included:

Biscuits and home made gravy
eggs
bacon
sausage
pancakes
plus whatever else you wanted, sweet rolls, cereal, etc!

August Meet 042.jpg

Thanks for sharing, guys. I especially loved Semi's "custom" cruise control and his double bird shot.

Chasing Semi: Nice of him to wait for you on the straightaway LOL.

Glad you guys had fun :beerchug:

Made it to the track at noon! And..........here are a couple of pics of Shanes 1k, he put her down this morning doing about a buck 15, thats right, 115mph get off. Ripped all the plastics off and raced her the rest of the day! This man can ride! :bowdown:

August Meet 043.jpg

August Meet 044.jpg

Ok folks, home from the track! First pic is of breakfast this morning, the menu included:

Biscuits and home made gravy
eggs
bacon
sausage
pancakes
plus whatever else you wanted, sweet rolls, cereal, etc!

I dont care if I do live only 40 min away, Next time Im staying the night so I can get Dinner and a Breakfast like that.

We met Sonny and Beth at the track, Thapp(Tim and Amy) met us there after a trip to Cycle Gear.

August Meet 052.jpg

August Meet 053.jpg

August Meet 055.jpg

August Meet 051.jpg

Now then, watch Shane put it on the Race Class. He ran a 1.24 which he matched a factory sponsored rider. The last pic is the lime green factory rider which he was trying to beat. Now mind you, the factory rider is on slicks and a tuned bike. Shane ran the 1.24 in two laps of this session. Congrats bro! :bowdown: By the way guys, Shane was drifting both tires all the way across the turn in most of them, and then carrying the front wheel up and over the hill!

August Meet 059.jpg

August Meet 063.jpg

August Meet 064.jpg

Shane and Marie in the last pic.

Now picture this: Your haulin azz down the track on your Ducati, or Triumph, or factory tuned bike, and some dude on a crashed Gixxer 1k pulls up on your 6 and passes you with a bent shifter, missing plastics, rashed face shield and on street tires. Wouldnt that just piss you off just a little! :laugh:

August Meet 069.jpg

August Meet 070.jpg

Back