Is this Guy Ready To Lose it ?

Macon 454 :thumbsup:

Busa looks like it's leaned all it can get

U can drag the stock pipes on both sides, and the fairing drags on the right(with stock pipes) cuz it sticks out futher than the left. I'm sure it will go lower, but I can't afford aftermarket exhaust yet to prove it.
If I lean it anymore those stupid mufflers will take too much weight off the back tire, should make for a really nice lowside.

Macon 454 :thumbsup:

Busa looks like it's leaned all it can get

e11250.gif

Anything to get center of gravity lower, by dropping body will increase speed around a corner.

Anything to get center of gravity lower, by dropping body will increase speed around a corner.

You don't want to lower the body for the twisties, you'll drag big time.

I drug my fairing about 8 inches above the bottom on the right side and it was stock height. This really lifted the weight off the tires.

If anything, raise the rear end up an inch or so to give a little quicker turn, but can get real dangerous lowering and turning hard.

BTW...I wonder if they sell titanium elbow pucks? :bowdown:

You don't want to lower the body for the twisties, you'll drag big time.

I drug my fairing about 8 inches above the bottom on the right side and it was stock height. This really lifted the weight off the tires.

If anything, raise the rear end up an inch or so to give a little quicker turn, but can get real dangerous lowering and turning hard.

BTW...I wonder if they sell titanium elbow pucks? :bowdown:

why so dangerous turning fast on a lowered bike?
just cuz everything is closer to the ground and will scrape easier??

^ Pretty much, if you ground out something like foot peg it will usually lift the rear tire and then its pretty much over. Your bike "lifts" from the spot that has made it to the ground and the back end picks up. At that point the front washes out or the rear spins around but either way your pavement surfing. Macon is about as far as I would bet a busa will get. But seriously speaking that guy on the R6 has a bunch of pictures floating around like that and did not crash.

Last edited:
It can be done and often is. Pro racers certainly do it all the time. However, that level of committment leaves zero room for error or environmental issues (road surface issues, traffic, etc). Riding 100% on the street is like running through a china store - you can do it but sooner or later you're probably gonna break something.

I felt this lighten the load on the tires considerably. Feelers were removed from the pegs. Don't know that I'd recommend doing that because they kinda give you a warning of what's coming.

Maybe if I get 6 inch coasters on my elbows I can drag like that fella was doing

I'll have to look at the pic again, might need a foot. :laugh:

Busa dragging fairing.jpg

battle scars.jpg

It looks like that was gravel pit, if there was a spot on the gap that I was gonna try something so crazy that is where it would be. Two up picture for giggles, gezz I miss riding!

DesktopBackground.jpg

On the brand new r6? looks about perfect to me.

wish the busa laid down like that.

I got a gixxer6 that i can lay down umm NO WHERE NEAR THAT FAR.

****, gotta work on that.

Props to him:thumbsup:

Back