Hayabusa Weekly Meet-up/Gathering in Singapore!!

thansk for sharing man. but need to highlight a couple of points:

1 - I think you guys need a new camera coz too many fuzzy pix
2 - too many logos makes viewing the pics a headache... Dont get me wrong, enjoy watching them, but hurts the eyes with too many logos on every pic.
3 - keep them comin, always a pleasure checking your rides out! cheers! :beerchug:

photographer adds effects to the pics........

aniway, thnx for the comments n glad u are enjoyin the pics :beerchug:

Last week (08/08/2009) Meet-up​

126985ff.jpg
196dc5c8.jpg
989b3247.jpg
909ede3c.jpg

d308344b.jpg
8ac35f65.jpg
492b672f.jpg
662167ea.jpg

photographer adds effects to the pics........

aniway, thnx for the comments n glad u are enjoyin the pics :beerchug:

not sure what effects were intentionally added but, it would be close to impossible to get better pictures in motion at night with this camera (the one they use). it is a basic 6mpx p&s...

fx3specs.jpg

cool pics though

Last edited:
- JB Bike Meet (Singapore Hayabusa) - YouTube[/url][/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they only sell one windscreen in sing? And is everyone allergic to humps? Are they illegal? If anyone has a chance to go to sing, you must go to the mall thats called "the four floors of whores". Happy times

booty in the pics on page 3. someone posted the wrong pictures by the looks of it. wheres the REAL pics with the women?

What happens in SG stays in SG, will be there middle March. National past times in SG are shopping and eating, been going there for past 13 years and only seen two Busas, one was Red LE like mine last year in the summer at intersection as I was riding by in a taxi .

booty in the pics on page 3. someone posted the wrong pictures by the looks of it. wheres the REAL pics with the women?

Back