Something in the mail. It arrived!

Mr Droo

Registered
So, I won something on ebay. It's taken longer than expected to arrive. I got home from getting my TB's sync'd at the local dealer and there it was on the front door step. (BTW, the dealer gave me a free fitted Hayabusa hat for doing business with them)

Is this for me?
SDC11706.jpg

What is in here?
SDC11708.jpg

I can see over it.
SDC11713.jpg

A PUIG Double Bubble windscreen that I paid $45 bux for!
SDC11716.jpg

Now I can see the friggin' gauges!
SDC11714.jpg

SDC11717.jpg

SDC11719.jpg

I'm a non-tucker, but I cannot see through it. I wanted as dark as possible since it'll block out the sunlight on the GPS when riding during the day.

TB sync went ok, not much difference. Mechanic said they were "slightly" out of sync. Bike sat for a year from the first owner, so there might be some deposits in the injectors (which I plan on sending out once snow arrives). It only surges between 3K and 4K, which is tolerable for now.

I took a spin around the area and hit the highway. How nice it is to see gauges! :cheerleader:

I'm a non-tucker, but I cannot see through it. I wanted as dark as possible since it'll block out the sunlight on the GPS when riding during the day.

TB sync went ok, not much difference. Mechanic said they were "slightly" out of sync. Bike sat for a year from the first owner, so there might be some deposits in the injectors (which I plan on sending out once snow arrives). It only surges between 3K and 4K, which is tolerable for now.

I took a spin around the area and hit the highway. How nice it is to see gauges! :cheerleader:

If you wanted it as dark as possible paint black like I did mine:laugh:

If you wanted it as dark as possible paint black like I did mine:laugh:

I wanted a double bubble to see my gauges and to move my GPS closer to them. I painted my GSXR screen a few years ago with the now not-so-new Krylon Fusion for plastic paint. I thought about doing that again, but I did win this Puig DB for 45 bones.

I think it looks bad ass too!

Nice! I like the higher profile, looks like it will keep the wind off and you can see the gauges easier, me likey, I may have to do this one myself. Thanks for posting the gauge on look. pics 5 & 6 :thumbsup:
Bubba

Last edited:
I'm a tucker at speed, but when tucked the factory screen gives you ripple vision...

Looks great.:thumbsup:
I'll get a double bubble of some sort eventually. A light smoke color as I do tuck once in a while. Ripple vision isn't real bad with my stocker, but it's rattling so bad it sounds like it'll fall off pretty soon anyway.

Back