Pic of the busa

04busaVA

Registered
Greetings...I just intro'd myself yesterday and was having an issue with adding a pic to my current post so, I started a new one.  Hope you don't mind.

Dylan_On_Busa.JPG

Welcome to the board...nice bike...keep it shiney so you can pass it on to your son when he's old enough.

Welcome aboard & congrats you have the fastest color busa.
biggrin.gif

It's nice to know another Busa is in the area I'm up on Valley Ave across from Food Lion in Winchester...There is a pre-ride this Saturday, Oct. 25. for a ride on Oct. 9 here in Northern Va. starting in Warrington. Go into Other forms then Geographic Riding Areas then go to Va fall ride for details. I'll be two up for the pre-ride. If you would like to join come on down or we can run down together and meet at Romas Saturday morning. Either way drop me a line UUBusa expressed a interest to get together and ride the mountains sometime and if it gels (Hey UUBusa look me up) we can run ride. Welcome home

<!--EDIT|Dulimon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095915592 -->

Very nice! First mod suggestion, remove the reflectors and stickers!
biggrin.gif
You really must have wanted to have the black and silver which is why you took the photo at night!

Yeap...you gotta love the Blue & Silver...
cool.gif
...I also just couldn't see myself on the Black & PURPLE.  BigBS thanks for the suggestions...reflectors GONE....stickers in progress.   am also doing the FREE underail mod until the wife lets me get the Topgun.

Anyone have a suggestion to helps get these peasky stickers off....  
1zhelp.gif

As far as the stickers go, I used a hair dryer and finger nails. It took a really long time for me, but I did not want to scratch the paint or the frame. Do a search there is another thread on the board, all about removing stickers.

100_0193.JPG

3M makes some adhesive remover that works well. That plus a hair dryer will do the trick.

Also used a little WD-40 to get rid of the sticker residue. Just be sure to put a little polish on, whenever you are done.

Nice picture 04busaVa.
beerchug.gif
Just be carefull out there.

Good luck with the stickers. They will come off, but it takes a while.

Hey all, thanks for the advise on the stickers.  The ones on the plastic came of with a little heat from the wifes hair dryer, each one took about 2 minutes.  The one on the tank thou.....30 minutes later and a healthy dose of 3M adhesive remover.  

I must say it does make it look a lot better.

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095990568 -->

Busa3.JPG

Back