Mr.bogus sighting indy ama race

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
It,s been rumored he was dead.Shotup in the crossfire of a turf war not true.
Also that he was doing time in Pendalton state prison that story is well bogus.
We hung out @ Indy sat + hope we can hang out again next time I can hit a national event.He knows his racing.Wife thought he was real nice person 2.
I know your poping in here sometime brother hope 2 hangout again someday your a good friend take good care of yourself.

Well did you win Billy.NO SHURE DIDNT WENT OUT 1ST ROUND SAT 2ND SUNDAY. Man I tried gotta admit pro-et tough @ ama 3 races
1st race both us dead on our dial in he had .020 light I HAD SLEEPY .060
Next day ran top gas bike he had .012 light but Billy dropped a .010 on him least took 1 out.(CLEM CYCLE OHIO I THINK) NEXT RACE GUY WAS 9.03 ON A 9.02 WITH .021 LIGHT AGAIN IM SLEEPING .060 +broke out trying stay ahead of him.Did my best anyway.

IMG_6989.jpg

IMG_6992.jpg

IMG_6982.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg

IMG_6921.jpg

WERE THERE ANY FAST BUSAS BILLY?

YEPA

IMG_6968.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg

Dam those wheelie bars are nice do they come off an on??? I would love to drag race my bike but my launches ..... well....... lets just say I will keep the Ambulance pretty occupied an leave it at that. :laugh:

thanks for the update.. as for mr bogus...i never had issues...but then again ..i like everyone lol

Dam those wheelie bars are nice do they come off an on??? I would love to drag race my bike but my launches ..... well....... lets just say I will keep the Ambulance pretty occupied an leave it at that. :laugh:

4 bolts off in 10 min tops they bolt in WERE YOUR SPOOLS GO ON SWINGARM+2 BRACES YOU INSTAL UNDER PASSENGER FOOTPEGS

He,s trying get my cookies there on cooler but I GOBBLED THEM DOWN BEFOR HE COULD EAT THEM.:rofl:

He got on me 4 a mistake+ HE WAS RIGHT.AFTER MY BURN OUT IN 2ND PUT BIKE IN 1ST WENT TO LINE.Somehow it musta poped into neutral.I missed tree so just rode off.He told me I NEVER TOOK LIGHT SO SHOULD RESET + THEN HAMMERED IT.REACTION WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND 1 MIN BUT LEAST GET A TIME RUN. They only give 2 time runs sat +I blew that 1.

Man its hard keep pace national events.IM hauling my bike on measly flatbed trailer look @ my neighbors.My wife was talking 2 that guys wife he came off A FUNNY BIKE 2 180mph @ a ama race this year.He was lucky just had get pins in wrist.THat had my wife freaking out thinking might happen me.
THats why they changed the tether line rule 4 kill switches his broke bike went on 2 180MPH NOBODY ON IT.
2rqfvye.jpg

29m90fb.jpg

sw66g1.jpg

357efwl.jpg

2i7724g.jpg

2f0841e.jpg

21l1w2c.jpg

2monpc4.jpg

I was gonna come down with randy, he told me he was goin, but I had to dj a wedding for some $ instead...glad you got to have fun..randy you missed semi and acehole on thursday night up here....they kept asking when you was going to get here...

Back